TSPN Reunion 2002 will be held next year in...

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
h3_Banner_1.jpg

New Orleans, Louisiana

D-Nice,

Get with me when you get a chance!

we don't agree on alot of things but you finally made a great choice Kenn

find BG Jag also

Ill have to talk with some people before I support this event in FEW orleans. I may get with the program if some assurances are made.

Will there be a LUAU????

Few Orleans 2002 - Urine, Bullets, and BBq :rolleyes:

Kenn,

You dun went and sed somethin' right dere.....count me in.

I've already got somewhere to stay, travel arrangements already made, food and fashion will definitely be taken care of.:p

Someone asked about flooding

Well I'm glad you asked....N.O. is under sea level so there is a strong possibility of flooding, but we'll pray for only good ole wholesome weather for dis hea function.;) :p :D

See yall next year.

Now I have to wait an entire year to kick it with the SWAC PEEPS in New Orleans...NOT during Bayou Classic.

Pat O' Briens send help!!!

I say make it in NO every year!!! Or maybe alternate between ATL and NO

That's what I'm talking about!

***snicker***What NN had said!:D

I'm there! Don't you see me?
APW...a rare site on Bourbon Street! :emlaugh: And I will be there for the Bayou Classic also...two treats...3 if you count APW;)
Can't wait!

Oh lawd

The doomsday committee has spoken... I can only imagine the natural disasters to happen in N.O...

this should pan out...notice all of the folks who could not make Houston already committing themselves....interesting

BOUT Time yall got with the real!!!!

THE BIG EASY BABY....

Make sure there's plenty of CRAWFISH @ that JOINT!!!!

MAN it's ooooooonnnnnn!!!

To all you Bustas that are now interested in a reunion....

...and were in the vicinity(Dallas) of Houston .

KISS MY MFing ARSE!!!

Ps. I'm not joking, I really mean that!

On second thought.....

I really understand why you didn't make it! :D

So, you don't have to kiss my arse afterall! :emlaugh:

Sorry dood!

Obviously God knows best...can't top him Mikey...and HE has not failed me yet...can't speak for the rest of the crew, buterrahhhh....I don't owe anyone an explanation for not coming to Fouston for the reunion! :D

Now sit yo arse down! Are you in the house, @ work or in a raft?:emlaugh:

***singing***
Float on float on!!!!! LOL!:p

<font size=2 color=green>act'n like u don't know why the turn out to Houston was so low! Shudditup!</font>:)

Who 'N DA "L" was talking to yo arse!!!!

Did I say something about anybody from Georgia? Did I say APW? "LLLLLLLL" NAW!!!! STFU! :mad:

For your information the reunion had a great turnout with the people that were there and it would have only gotten better Saturday if Allison would have got the "L" on. I already know that you had to get a new car, so why would I say anything to you anyway about not coming..... DAYUM! I said that I understood...CHIT! I tell ya tha truth.... Like Suge said "Black Folks and Reunions".

I can't wait to see if all the poeple that had questions about the reunion do the same thing next year. It will prove that you all are a bunch of F'ing sheep and that you do what other people tell you. Let me get off this thread cause Val done pissed me off for real!

Everybody except for Val is excused from Kissing My Arse!:redhot:

Originally posted by The SWAC
this should pan out...notice all of the folks who could not make Houston already committing themselves....interesting

Same thing happened last year when Houston was announce. Remember people were choosing Houston when we were still in Atl.

Wait till next spring when it's really time to commit.

in all honesty..there are probabaly no more than 15 folks who are certain to appear at events....the rest are all talk as far as I am concerned.

What?????

Whatever happen to Miami? I was sure we had that locked up! I knew I should have posted more!!!!!

MJ...they was sced of 20Miami02. They can't handle the Florida boys setting it out like we were going to!

Bandfan, SWAC......don't get to excited about people saying they are coming to the reunion now. Hell last summer they were all saying they were going to Fouston too..........and you saw what happened there.

20NOLA02 - Can we have a Luau? What about T&B?

Back