TSPN poster you have felt sorry for

Status
Not open for further replies.
MH,

I felt sorry for Bama State football and basketball team. The basketball team couldn't score 10 points in a half and Darnell Kennedy couldn't count 10 in a summer session. Yall didn't have a snap count....yall had a snap color.

Kennedy...Hut Blue, Hut Red, Hut Hut

I felt sorry for TP and GR when they said that jsue is the only SWAC team who knew how to win out-of-conference games (that was before they gave up 45 to A&T and 64 to TnSt)

I felt sorry for alcornuts when I found out they didn't have any washing machines until 1990.

I felt sorry for TP when he said it was unavoidable that jsue would win the SWAC title (I remember he said that in '99, he said it again in '00, he said it again in '01, and he's saying it again for '02)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Okay, MH, I felt real bad for all the Wasps When

Donald Watkins lied to the world about bringing Bama State to D1.

The school told LC that they were taking his Weight Room.

The Texas Road Trip proved more harmful than helpful.

Kennedy fumbled with the game on the line against Grambling.

Grambling Receiver caught the pass in the end zone on Bama State's side in the SCG and the crowd went Ohh and Awwe.

DMJ*2000, over in the band board when he thought the "Queeda" pic was actually about one of the J-Settes named "Quita".

Cleb, when he tried to run smack on the SWAC for bball attendance in the first round when they average about 200 per game.

Get Ready, when someone didn't honor their bet. I know how you feel.

Bean, when he kept calling Marc.......... I mean unknown1 by his real name, and he told him to stop. Then unknown1 asked bean if he was attending the reunioun in N.O.

"Myself" for having to deal with individuals so limited in scope that they ridicule someone for being Republican. (Get the foot off your necks Beeeyotches)

"All posters" from Mississippi for even having to share a forum with losers from Alabama.

"Mike Bigg" for getting his bottle of Ripple mixed up with his Mouthwash prior to going in for his annual performace evaluation at work.

"Mighty Dog" for getting his Geritol mixed up with his Stool Softeners again.

"Mighty Hornet" for PM'ing me for Alan Keye's mailing address and fan club membership application.

For that matter anyone with the prefix Mighty in their name.....that screams of a Napoleonic complex to me!!!

"Female posters from Southern that came to Memorial Stadium" - they traveled to the JSU game not only to get their areses kicked, but their "perms" were ruined in the rain as well.....oh yeah, your hair dressers cheated "you" out of 40 dollars.

"The entire resturant community in Ruston, L.A." for having to endure all the "Eat and Dash" crimes from students from Grambling.

Black Panther posters who football program will forever be associated with losers. 88-straited loses what a crying shame.

Turd Coast posters because they can?t draw in city of 5,000,000 people. It not TSU fault it is located in Mexico City, North.

The Cartel posters for having to endure high travel expenses following grumbling to phony Classic after Classic game. Nobody wants to play down in Pit, the Hell Hold, or is it the ?Lake?.

Valley posters?oops there are none! I?m sorry but it is past time for Valley to go!

Golden Lions posters that know UAPB was better off in NAIA than NCAA.

The War Party for 4 more years of Johnny Thomas.

The HoneyBee posters that 0-for Birmingham, and fearful L.C. will run off at anytime.

The Pound Puppies that are so disappointed they had to settle for a D-II coach from a traditional patsy. AAMU football player that took the boot from Cooper and testified he like it.

0-12 Mafia Posters living with JSU embarrassing playoff record. A record that made it easy for Rudy to decide between I-AA playoffs and creating the SGC.

TO ALL YOU SU HATERs?

:D

I feel sorry for ...

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Sperm when Nita makes girly posts using his userID

... TP for having spent so much loot on a doctorate, yet still having the ability to say something so stupid ... or should I be proud that someone so smart could put the DUH in DUMB? :confused:

anyone who confuses me with a GIRL ...

the Southern t-shirt that Britni Spears wore in her movie ... and for myself because I want one, but not bad enough to drive to LA to get one ...

any Sambo arsed field hand who even CONSIDERS coaching b-ball at U of A ...

people who take this thread (and this board, AND themselves) way too seriously ...

Right now, I feel sorry for my students, who are being disturbed by me LMAO @ this thread!

Re: I feel sorry for ...

Originally posted by Vinita

... TP for having spent so much loot on a doctorate, yet still having the ability to say something so stupid ... or should I be proud that someone so smart could put the DUH in DUMB? :confused:

Nita for thinking that TP spent a dime to get his doctorate from one of the nations most highly ranked universities. TEN years of higher education, no loans, and never had to work. :p

Nita for wondering HOW TP was smart enough to do this. :confused:

These are my theories.........

Nita for thinking that TP spent a dime to get his doctorate from one of the nations most highly ranked universities. TEN years of higher education, no loans, and never had to work. :p

I feel sorry for:

TP's Sugar Mommas for carrying him the last 10 years.....

or maybe the person who lost the bag of money that TP found to fund his education and Crown Royal habit

I mean, to say you were smart enough to obtain scholarships is too easy....there has to be a catch.

Re: Re: I feel sorry for ...

TP for thinking that Nita, while admiring his accomplishments, really gives a rat's ass about how he made them ...

I felt sorry for Bama State's math department, it took them two summer sessions and few weeks of the fall session to teach Darnell Kennedy to count to 20 with a slight hitch.

Kennedy....11, 12, 3 a teen, 4 a teen, 5 a teen, 6 a teen, 7 a teen, 8 a teen, 9 a teen, 20.

Kennedy....naught + naught = double naught

Look out, Jethro's ciphering title might be in trouble. What's next for Kennedy--Brain Surgeon

I feel sorry for 'dem once proud jsue 'tiny tiggers' and their D-K-ing Athletics!!

Strawdog for having bad eyesight (all those posts in bold)...Are you mad dawg???

Tigerpride............

Yo' dawg, not mad at all. I am just P-Oooed that we are still having to pay for the clean up of the SPAM, Potty meat and the LPB cans (Vienna Sausage = lips, peckers & balls) and plastic bottle jungle juice containers everytime we play 'dem dayum jsue 'tiny tiggers'

BTW, I hope you noticed that this post is bold also.

Later dawg.
:D :D :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Ice Man
I felt sorry for Bama State's math department, it took them two summer sessions and few weeks of the fall session to teach Darnell Kennedy to count to 20 with a slight hitch.

Kennedy....11, 12, 3 a teen, 4 a teen, 5 a teen, 6 a teen, 7 a teen, 8 a teen, 9 a teen, 20.

Okay.....between that dayum Hut Red, Hut Blue....and this post. I am LOL @ dayum Ice Man!

But a small word of advice.......stop now before you go to far and ruin the jokes. Then we will all have to fell even more sorry for you than when you were trying to convince of how JSU was wrong for letting innocent kids play basketball!!!:lmao:

I have to be a part of this.............

I feel sorry for the members of the Cartel for thinking last year win at the BC would spark a streak.

I feel sorry for MikeBigg being from SI (North LA Joke) and a Gram Alum! :lmao:

*SWAC TOURS THAT DIDN'T END IN A CHAMPIONSHIP.
*COACHES NICK-NAMED: BUCKEY, RIPSAW, JW
*su THOUGHT THEY WERE WERE GOING TO WIN THE BC
*JSU OFFENSE, DEFENSE, SPECIAL TEAMS, COACHES, FANS, CITY
*TP...SAME SMACK... DIFFERENT YEAR..SAME RESULT
*REST OF THE SWAC.
*BAHAMIANS

Suge,

I really feel sorry for you because you don't know what innocent mean. Push away from the plate so your brain can get some oxygen. Then you might see the big picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back