TSPN Men...Feel Our Boobies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
Breast Cancer Awareness Tip:

Please feel our breast. Many lumps are actually discovered by the lovers and/or husbands of women diagnosed with breast cancer. Men often notice other changes that could lead to early detection of breast cancer.

One of my best friends, a survivor, related the following story: the day she and her husband left the doctor's office after receiving the news that she did in fact have breast cancer, he turned to her and said, "I thought I felt something hard in your breast everytime we had sex". Her response was, NEXT TIME, SPEAK UP AND SAVE A SISTAH'S LIFE.

Make breast care a part of your foreplay during sexual intercourse. You guys are fascinated with our breast anyway! Notice if they have any dimples or strange moles or discoloration or change in shape or different in anyway. Use the recommended "self-exam technique" on your woman's breast to feel for lumps. Take a shower together and grab them from the back....oooh wait, let 'em move on....well er, you get the picture. :blush:

Feel our boobies and SAVE A SISTAH'S LIFE. :hat:

Please feel our breast. Many lumps are actually discovered by the lovers and/or husbands of women diagnosed with breast cancer. Men often notice other changes that could lead to early detection of breast cancer.

One of my best friends, a survivor, related the following story: the day she and her husband left the doctor's office after receiving the news that she did in fact have breast cancer, he turned to her and said, "I thought I felt something hard in your breast everytime we had sex". Her response was, NEXT TIME, SPEAK UP AND SAVE A SISTAH'S LIFE.

Make breast care a part of your foreplay during sexual intercourse. You guys are fascinated with our breast anyway! Notice if they have any dimples or strange moles or discoloration or change in shape or different in anyway. Use the recommended "self-exam technique" on your woman's breast to feel for lumps. Take a shower together and grab them from the back....oooh wait, let 'em move on....well er, you get the picture. :blush:

preachin'to the choir for the fellas on this board. :lol: But hey I will take your advice. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

I'll volunteer my services for the women without a lover or husband.
Public Service Annoucement

I nominate all of my hands to be the Official Boobie Feeler of TSPN.

Can I get a second?

Any Questions?

Will do!
1.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Female co-worker asked me to walk over to the restaurant with her and as we were walking, I thought about what Seeing Spots posted...It was instant hard-on. :angel2:

Female co-worker asked me to walk over to the restaurant with her and as we were walking, I thought about what Seeing Spots posted...It was instant hard-on. :angel2:

Oh my! :blush: Tell her you need to feel her boobies so you can save her life. :swink:

You're my kinda mane pbla!! :wavey: :kiss: :love:

Oh my! :blush: Tell her you need to feel her boobies so you can save her life. :swink:

You're my kinda mane pbla!! :wavey: :kiss: :love:

:wavey: :love: :kiss:

:emlaugh:

pbla, DAMN...it's like that? :eek:

Wellll...sistah girl is sexy as hell!!...and with her walking beside me ( she was switching and I'm hearing those panty hose bristling up under her skirt). I couldn't help it when I thought about this thread. LOL.

:wavey: :love: :kiss:

Wellll...sistah girl is sexy as hell!!...and with her walking beside me (switching and hearing those panty hose bristling up under her skirt). I couldn't help it when I thought about this thread. LOL.
**fell out**

You sound like Cee Dog, with this post. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back