TSPN 2003 wish list.

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
Please express comments, changes, or additions you would like to see on TSPN in 2003.

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Kenn :)

An "Upload" option for pics...

The one "view" per "thread option" for Signatures. This will allow the page to load faster...

Moderator Changes

Kenn,

Correct me if I am wrong, but a few years ago it seem like you rotated the duties of Moderator on the boards. However there were some changes within small talk but I am not sure about the other boards. If you have any moderators who don't have the time to monitor or are currently holding multiple positions, then I would suggest letting others try there hand at it for awhile. Just my .02 Personally I would love to delete some of Makaho's anti SU threads :D (Just playin)

MJ

Re: Moderator Changes

Originally posted by Miami Jag
However there were some changes within small talk but I am not sure about the other boards.

Moderator changes were also made on the smack board as well at the same time.

hhhhmmmmmm

I'm a newbie to this. However I can say that one thing that is needed is a quick reply box.

Re: hhhhmmmmmm

Originally posted by Justin
I'm a newbie to this. However I can say that one thing that is needed is a quick reply box.

That will be coming along with some other things that are common to VB boards.

Kenn reconsider bringing back the chat room. We are 3 years older and more mature now. :idea: :idea: :idea:

*DELETING SMACK POSTS THAT AREN'T RELATED TO THE/A SPORTS TOPIC INSTEAD OF MOVING IT TO THE SMACK BOARD.
*CHANGE THE COLORS OF THE BOARD.
*IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET LIVE VIDEO IN THE AVATIAR (sp)

Back