Trump check scam is sick!

CEE DOG

So I gotta pay taxes for these checks Moscow Mitch and Orange hair is giving out, but I will not get one. This is why this is a scam. Personally I don't want a check. I just notice this scam. He is basically giving his trailer trash checks to vote for him.

So I gotta pay taxes for these checks Moscow Mitch and Orange hair is giving out, but I will not get one. This is why this is a scam. Personally I don't want a check. I just notice this scam. He is basically giving his trailer trash checks to vote for him.
You knew this already

Anyone who knows politics knew that the only way that normal people were gonna get relief from this virus is by greedy politicians giving their corporate owners more money

But this ain't all on the GOP. The Dems had to agree to it as well to give the illusion that they care when they are just as corrupt

True.

The Republicans are wolves. The Democrats are wolves in sheep's clothing.

The only difference between the two parties is who they funnel the money to and how they do it.

Black people will have to have a major shift in their political thoughts if we want anything done for us (including reparations). You can't have passive scary wolves locally and nationally being bought off for pennies while doing nothing for us but throw fish fries and job fairs with low paying jobs that they can go on the internet and find themselves

94230018_2620036011441620_5504576338779963392_n.jpg

Y'all are finally catching on.

Years ago I said the Republicans and Democrats were two sides of the same white supremacist coin. Wolves and wolves in sheep's clothing. Had grown men in their feelings.

If this administration has a silver lining it's so many of us now see things clearly. See these people for what they are. See the politicians and the people that support them for who and what they really are.

I think/hope most of us on here see it but unfortunately black people as a whole still have to stop being blinded by the "Dem is good. GOP is bad" haze that we've been under for 50 years.

Bennie Thompson puts out some signs and does the same radio ad in the Delta and wins without even trying yet the Delta's population is losing its population by an average of about 10-15% every ten years for the past 30 years

Back