Trump @ Benedict only 10 Students allowed for speech

Some of these HBCU leaders need to stop allowing themselves and their universities to be used as pawns in Trump's game.
While I agree it is kind of difficult for a school administration to say no to the "president" of the US. They are between a rock and a hard place. We know this is nothing more than a photo OP and propaganda.

While I agree it is kind of difficult for a school administration to say no to the "president" of the US. They are between a rock and a hard place. We know this is nothing more than a photo OP and propaganda.
I agree. Although private school they still receive state and federal money. It would have been stopped immediately with this vindictive moron in office. Unfortunately black people don't give back to offset the cost.

I agree. Although private school they still receive state and federal money. It would have been stopped immediately with this vindictive moron in office. Unfortunately black people don't give back to offset the cost.
Plus, this was a privately sponsored event. They rented the school that is why they could keep students away.

What gets me are these Judases who sellout for a few dollars to make it seem like Black folk en masse are supporting this dirt bag. If that is how you really feel I get it but to take a picture for a few dollars is a damn shame.

Plus, this was a privately sponsored event. They rented the school that is why they could keep students away.

What gets me are these Judases who sellout for a few dollars to make it seem like Black folk en masse are supporting this dirt bag. If that is how you really feel I get it but to take a picture for a few dollars is a damn shame.
Nine out of every ten black Republicans I know are self centered coons.

Back