Trouble with my Bandwidth

LS Syndicate

#TheeILove
When I try to pull up certain websites, my computer tells me that I've reached my bandwidth limit. I'm really clueless here. Does anyone know how I can fix that? Can I increase my bandwidth? Is there something I can or should do to rid of whatever it is that is exhausting my bandwidth?

Any bit of info. will help. Thanks in advance.

It may not be your bandwith, but the bandwidth of the site you are trying to go to. Many sites track the bandwidth by the number of bytes per month. Once the site has hit the max, then it shuts down until the first day of the billing cycle. This keeps those sites that only charge $3 or $5.00 per month from taking a billion hits as if it were a site like ebay.com.

Da_Sperm said:
It may not be your bandwith, but the bandwidth of the site you are trying to go to. Many sites track the bandwidth by the number of bytes per month. Once the site has hit the max, then it shuts down until the first day of the billing cycle. This keeps those sites that only charge $3 or $5.00 per month from taking a billion hits as if it were a site like ebay.com.

That's exactly what it was. 'Preciate that, Murray! :tup:

Back