Treo 650

Panthro said:
It's coming JSTUS. I think CNG will let it drop Apr/May 2006 or thereabouts (from what I was told). They're actually here in the bldg. Just haven't made them available yet.

Do you REALLY want predictive txt on? :confused: I hate that feature.

I used to hate it until my boyfriend taught me how to use it...I love it now!

Panthro said:
It's coming JSTUS. I think CNG will let it drop Apr/May 2006 or thereabouts (from what I was told). They're actually here in the bldg. Just haven't made them available yet.

Good i can wait then. Hopefully they will have all the bugs worked out. I am about go to the treo. I love the screen and all it can do. I stil love cingular service and coverage. The razr may have seen its last days.:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Panthro said:

Yes. I really want predictive text. I average several hundred text messages a month. :shh: I was on the phone with tech support for 30 minutes and they ultimately found out the feature is not on the Treo 650. I was :xeye: thinking about how much the phone cost and can I trade some of these other functions to get predictive text. :splat: They directed me to the Palm Store. The software to add it is $19.99. Go figure.

JSTUS said:
Yes. I really want predictive text. I average several hundred text messages a month. :shh: I was on the phone with tech support for 30 minutes and they ultimately found out the feature is not on the Treo 650. I was :xeye: thinking about how much the phone cost and can I trade some of these other functions to get predictive text. :splat: They directed me to the Palm Store. The software to add it is $19.99. Go figure.

I am ol' school when it comes to technology so I never ever read ANY manual on the Treo (600 or 650). I belive that technology should be e-z enough for any novice to just pick it up and start to be fully functional in a short span of time. :| I was actually waiting on you to divulge if the predictive-text feature is "standard" w/ the device. :swink: lol I know that NOK and MTR prdcts have it but I wasn't sure if Palm followed suit.

As w/ anything technology related, the <b>capability</b> is out there. The question is does one want to pay to play, so to speak. 19.99 isn't bad. When you're done w/ the disk/download/install, pass it around. :lol: There are quite a few Treo users in this arena. :)

STC, I'm fairly certain that it'll drop soon. I've seen the 700 boxes in the warehouse for distribution services (CNG-old blue<<AWS>> et TMO). TMO and CNG's networks are almost identical. lol Closer than some would think (know). ;) Something tells me that P700 Sprint/NexTEL will be the next to drop. :)

Panthro said:
I am ol' school when it comes to technology so I never ever read ANY manual on the Treo (600 or 650). I belive that technology should be e-z enough for any novice to just pick it up and start to be fully functional in a short span of time. :| I was actually waiting on you to divulge if the predictive-text feature is "standard" w/ the device. :swink: lol I know that NOK and MTR prdcts have it but I wasn't sure if Palm followed suit.

As w/ anything technology related, the <b>capability</b> is out there. The question is does one want to pay to play, so to speak. 19.99 isn't bad. When you're done w/ the disk/download/install, pass it around. :lol: There are quite a few Treo users in this arena. :)

STC, I'm fairly certain that it'll drop soon. I've seen the 700 boxes in the warehouse for distribution services (CNG-old blue<<AWS>> et TMO). TMO and CNG's networks are almost identical. lol Closer than some would think (know). ;) Something tells me that P700 Sprint/NexTEL will be the next to drop. :)

(STC WHISPERS)

I got 200 hunard for ya if you can make one dissapear and reappear in my hand :lmao: :lmao: !!!! I am waiting for it to drop cause i have been on cnet website reading evry review on the treo for months now and on treo.com. I reall make sure this is what i want. I will just have to work until they come out.

Panthro said:

Thanks for offering. Just holla when you get it. I will pay for shipping costs to return to you. :D

I don't miss predictive text at all. It was cool when I had to use the phonepad, but the keyboard should alleviate al of that. My text output is around 500 a month.

Panthro said:
Something tells me that P700 Sprint/NexTEL will be the next to drop. :)

Word is that the Treo 700 for Sprint is supposed to drop in April or May. I'll have one when it comes out. That'll be right around the time when my contract expires (both phone and plan). I'm going to use all of my discount on the Treo 700!!

Antroy said:
Word is that the Treo 700 for Sprint is supposed to drop in April or May. I'll have one when it comes out. That'll be right around the time when my contract expires (both phone and plan). I'm going to use all of my discount on the Treo 700!!

DAYUM CINGULAR TRIPPIN !!!!!!

Dayum I am trying not to get the treo 650 for cingular but cingular is trippin now. I do not have sprint.

STC_60 said:
DAYUM CINGULAR TRIPPIN !!!!!!

Dayum I am trying not to get the treo 650 for cingular but cingular is trippin now. I do not have sprint.

lol

Bruh, methinks the 700 is going to drop shortly (soon-Mayish/Junish timeframe). :) I'd wait until that guy dropped ORRRRRRRR, you'll be able to find some hella deals on the 650 that's now obselete really soon. :retard: Go figure...

carmel_diva, did you, rraaaaaaa, you know...... figure out how to put you a personalized VIDEO on your 650? You know.... like them...... rraaaaaa, gulz I saw @ ChaChos doing. :uhoh: :what:

Blackberry send help!

Panthro help me. My TREO 650 is giving me its first problem. When I answer it is picking up as though a headset is inserted, even if it's not. Soemtimes, even if I have my bluetooth turned on, it will pick up a headset and not my bluetooth. The troubleshooting page said to insert the headset and remove it to clear it. That works for a little while, then it does it again a few calls later.

Help.

JSTUS said:
Panthro help me. My TREO 650 is giving me its first problem. When I answer it is picking up as though a headset is inserted, even if it's not. Soemtimes, even if I have my bluetooth turned on, it will pick up a headset and not my bluetooth. The troubleshooting page said to insert the headset and remove it to clear it. That works for a little while, then it does it again a few calls later.

Help.

Hope you have a replacement plan. Sounds like your phone has a condensation problem.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back