Trading Spouses?

Jag-Tig

Um, did anyone watch Trading Spouses last night. Please, someone tell me yes, because I HAVE to discuss this show with somebody!!

I had not planned on watching it, but when I turned I saw it was a black woman and a white woman they were trading...

I just hope Dave Chappelle is getting a cut off this show. He had the idea first when he did a sketch on his show.

Remeber: "I'm from the streets man. G G G G G G-Unit.
Well g g g g g get yo ass in the car."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dave Chapelle - "I dont go south of the border, One thing that Leonard Washington dont do."

White Wife - "Its okay Leonard, Im waxed"

Dave - "damn, I've heard of trimming the hedges, but you dun scortched the Earth"

White Wife - "What's that smell?"

Dave - "I smell you light saber"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jag-Tig said:
Um, did anyone watch Trading Spouses last night. Please, someone tell me yes, because I HAVE to discuss this show with somebody!!

I had not planned on watching it, but when I turned I saw it was a black woman and a white woman they were trading...

I watched the show. :lol: It is gonna be a hot mess. I woulda put Tammy up outta my house if I were Anthony. :lol: The heffa was demanding food....what is her problem. Did you see the look on Bobo's face when Tammy was tryna tell her about counting carbs? :lol:

Amela was acting like she ain't neva been nowhere. :lol:

What really mad me mad was when tammy said, 'Nana knows her place". Spoiled cow.

$50,000 prediction...Tammy will purchase a year's term at the local gym for Amelia's family...lol :lmao:

Freakquency said:
I just hope Dave Chappelle is getting a cut off this show. He had the idea first when he did a sketch on his show.

Remeber: "I'm from the streets man. G G G G G G-Unit.
Well g g g g g get yo ass in the car."

I think its based on a British tv show. I didn't catch it, maybe next time.

BluBlood said:
$50,000 prediction...Tammy will purchase a year's term at the local gym for Amelia's family...lol :lmao:

:lmao: I was thinking the same thing when I watched last night.

I agree, amethyst08, that damn Tammy has issues. I was tripping cause she didn't want to prepare her own food like she's a damn princess. :mad:

What did me in was the dogs: when they showed the sistah at Tammy?s house and the dog was inside (in the kitchen no less) and Amelia was like ?Oh, you?ve got a dog, I?ve got a dog too?. Cut to the black folks dog and that bad boy was in a lil? arse chicken wired pen outside, that shat was hilarious. :lmao: :lmao:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :lmao: Amela did good last night. She gave the whole $50,00 to Nana!! Tammy's face was cracked. :lol: I almost fell off the sofa laughing when I heard that Nana was getting all the money. :lol:

SLT said:
What did Tammy do with the black family's money?

I was worried about what Tammy would choose to do with the money.......

But she did the BEST thing..... :tup:

She allocated 20,000 to pay-off their household bills...
Then she allocates 22,000 to put down on a new house. She noticed that they really needed more space...
Each kid got 500.00 to spend on themselves...
Amela and Anthony both got 750.00 to spend on themselves.

And the rest the money will be spent however they want to.....

I think Tammy hit the nail on the head with the 22,000 down on a new house....

I knew she was gonna give it to Nana. I said that last week when I watched the show. But I missed last night. Simply because the show was boring and I thought they could have wrapped it up in a week instead of dragging it over two weeks.

Suge said:
I knew she was gonna give it to Nana. I said that last week when I watched the show. But I missed last night. Simply because the show was boring and I thought they could have wrapped it up in a week instead of dragging it over two weeks.

Wrapping it up in a week was too logical...you KNOW that had to make us come back and watch. Typical tv ratings stuff. I don't really see myself watching it any more.

Last week was pretty funny. I'm not sure if Tammy really learned anything. Mela is such a good person and very kind and generous. She seemed to be the one who got more out of it. Interesting experiment I suppose. However, Tammy doesn't seem to be the kind of person who will learn from that experience. She'll just go back to her little isolated world of reflecting swimming pools and her 5,000 sq foot house.

I'm curious to know what Tammy said about the family and the house when the cameras weren't rolling. Her kids seemed to be really nice and well-mannered. I think the fact that Nana was around has helped them to be more well-rounded and respectful. If not for Nana, those kids would be spoiled brats like Tammy. I loved Nana and I'm glad she got the money...she deserved it. Isn't it funny how Mela seemed to 'adjust' a lot better than Tammy? Goes to show you wealthy people aren't necessarily 'good people'.

Mela's kids and husband were funny as heck. I'd hang out at their house anytime.

Did ya'll see Nana exercising. :tup:

And when she told Mela she did 600 crunches, Mela almost choked! :lol:

You go Nana........ :bowdown:

I gave Tammi some points when they disclosed how she allocated the money....yet her remark about Nana and the taxes brought her back down to ZERO again..

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
I gave Tammi some points when they disclosed how she allocated the money....yet her remark about Nana and the taxes brought her back down to ZERO again..

Oh yeah, that statement about the taxes just showed how she is to a point. Nana is the one that takes care of that family and was the deserving one of the money.

I loved it when all of Tammy's friends got Mela toasted off of all the drinks they had. I think they had a better time with Mela than they do with Tammy.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Although Tammy was a lazy azz, she did a good deed with the money. Props to her for that. Mela could have given the kids some of that money. They're not going to allow the old maid to spend any of that money.

Mela came in shy and avoided everyone except the old maid...I mean nana. She really didn't say anything until the liquor started flowing. Tammy was herself. She spoke with everyone. She was as typical as ofays come.

Suge said:
they could have wrapped it up in a week instead of dragging it over two weeks.

In Atlanta it came on Monday and the last night was the following day (Tuesday).

Ok the rich folks were snobs and I did not like how they treated big girl...and their neighbors were losers for making fun of her....and asking her what size is her trailer....

Big girl's family fell in love with the rich mom....

I know I'm late but, I finally saw the show. Anthony had me rolling when he found out they had no control over how the money was allocated, "Can you tell me where to pick up my check?" I wanted to know what kind of food Mela & Tammy prepared but, they never showed it. Poor Nana, reminds me of their maid. Those kids had NEVER washed dishes.

Back