Tough Decision for SWAC EAST!

MikeBigg

Teams in the SWAC's Eastern Division has some tough choices to make. They must decide if winning the Division title is really worth the price they will have to pay when all is said and done.
I'm sure some of those East division coaches are trying to figure out how to avoid the SWAC championship game without it appearing BLATANTLY obvious to their alumni that...they sked!

Can you imagine the stigma of losing to the same team twice in one year? That has got to be one of the most humiliating things for a team, a university, it's fans/supporterrs, and even a state to endure. So far in the history of the SWAC Championship game, both times the Eastern Representative has taken a double azz whipping. Looking at the teams over in the EAST, looks like things gonna repeat itself. GREATNESS will double up on the azz whippings to whichever team comes over from the East.
Hell, we're only into the 3rd playing week and already GSU has whipped two azzes out of the four we gonna play in regular season.

Who will step forward and represent the East against the GMen this year? Remember that winning the east means a double azzwhipping by GSU!

Mike,

I hope you know that SU's loss to the HORNETS this week won't count in the standings. For gram and duh duh's sake, don't let the SWAC West come down to the BC. :eek: :eek:

I think that Mikebigg understands the concept, by golly he's almost got it. Yep somebody in the east will get their butts whipped twice just like 99 and 00, but Mikebigg you are just missing one thing...

Grams gonna be in B'ham only by purchasing a ticket for the price of admission...

If you can't win the BC you arse will be at home....

You should be talking to the SWAC office trying to convince them to make the BC the SCG. That way you can say you made it to the SCG two years in a row.:idea:

:Snicker: :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h4>

Doc,

It's too bad SU and GSU are not in separate divisions. Imagine playing the Bayou Classic then one week later going at it again.
Nah, that wouldn't work either. I don't know if you jag fans could handle a losing season and two loses to GSU all at the same time.

Man, it's gonna be real good. The jaguars will be the last obstacle in our quest for an undefeated regular season! GSU will
have the pleasure of ending the current BC streak, go undefeated. We are not concerned about whatever represents the East...each year they send "two-time losers"!

Dayum sho hate we didn't get to skin the rattlers last week...they sked of us.

After all of this......

93 - SU

94 - SU

95 - SU

96 - SU

97 - SU

98 - SU

99 - SU

00 - SU

.... I think IF we ever lost 2 straight to grumbling, we'd hold up well. But we all know that's just wishful thinking on your part.

Poor grumbling, sometimes i actually feel sorry for your fans. (I don't feel that way too long though.):D

Smack Us Now!!

Originally posted by Dr. J
I think that Mikebigg understands the concept, by golly he's almost got it. Yep somebody in the east will get their butts whipped twice just like 99 and 00, but Mikebigg you are just missing one thing...

Grams gonna be in B'ham only by purchasing a ticket for the price of admission...

If you can't win the BC you arse will be at home....

You should be talking to the SWAC office trying to convince them to make the BC the SCG. That way you can say you made it to the SCG two years in a row.:idea:

You tell 'em Dr. J.

Grams in for a load of trouble, I sure hope ya don't stumble B 4 the BC.

Laughing at LaCumba
Don't ske MB, it'll make him nervous.

C'mon man let's be real. Haven't you noticed a drop off with the jags. The streak is over...this year's game is a definite win for the GMEN.

The talent level is too much in GSU's favor and Doug is no longer a rookie coach learning his way. When we hired him, we expected 4yrs to get back to championship form. Well, we were a year early winning the championship. Now only one thing remains: An undefeated season topped off with a BC victory and SCG repeat!

[SIZE=4.5] THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE![/SIZE]

Actually, both of yall suck.

And why would you want to play SU back to back. Whyyyyyy???!!!! Maaaaan.

Who you fooling? Maaaaaan!!!!

He don't REALLY want to do that.

Oh and btw, GR... YALL STANK!

Smack Us Now!!

Mike,

I think you will have a different perspective after JSU beats you by three TD's in Jackson. Besides, you won't be in B'ham anyway. This thing is about to be what it was created to be:

The JSU-SU Classic

Buy your ticket early. JSU is about to run the table and ROCK B'ham.

Cuz we better than them. I know all about the streak...no excuses, they kicked azz and handled dey bizness!

But that's over with. I've been around long enuff to see this series do turnarounds. It's about to be our time! Pete is hurting, big time. The recruiting has slipped and the man is experiencing burnout! Plus his credibility has been tarnished against FAMU. The players and fans all but admit to not being able to handle the rattlers. Trust me, when we win this year...it will be just like old times.

Simply stated...GSU has the best team in the SWAC and maybe all of Division 1AA. For one thing we have a defensive unit that's gonna knock the snot out your azz just for showing up. Plus an improved offense with multiple weapons that is averaging 33.5 points per game. That will go up a bit after we put about 40plus on Portland State this weekend.

The players and fans all but admit to not being able to handle the rattlers.

What are grumbling fans saying these days about the bayou classic?:emlaugh:

<h4><font color="0000ff">We Are SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY!!!

Smack Us Now!!

GR.....

YOU know why you don't want to play us TWICE in one season don't you????

Does 12/11/99 ring a bell????

By the way not only did we have this streak.....

93 - SU

94 - SU

95 - SU

96 - SU

97 - SU

98 - SU

99 - SU

00 - SU

But we had this streak :97,98,99 SWAC Champions

and this streak: 3 undefeated seasons in the SWAC (25 games)

And don't we still have the BCF attendence streak going too???

I digress....to be a SU JAG is to expect SUpremecy!!!

Take the SWAC Back Tour ....'01

Jag03,

Your consecutive win streak, championship streak and (non-exixtent) attendance streak is still a step behind JSU.

Meet the Tigers in B'ham. We owe you one.

There's a river that flows through Egypt, it's called The Nile.

There's also a stream of ignorance and envy that flows through the SWAC...also called DENIAL!!!!

You "other two" are really a trip with the way yall cuddle up to each other. Why don't you folk just get a room together!

Billy Paul send help...

Mafia and Nation singing: "holding hands, making all kinds of plans, while the jukebox plays our favorite song...

Back