Tory Lanez convicted in Megan Thee Stallion’s shooting

bernard

THEE Realist
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Los Angeles jury on Friday found rapper Tory Lanez guilty of three felonies in the 2020 shooting of hip-hop star Megan Thee Stallion that left her wounded with bullet fragments in her feet.

The jury of seven women and five men deliberated for one day before convicting the 30-year-old Canadian rapper, whose legal name is Daystar Peterson, of assault with a semiautomatic firearm, having a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle and discharging a firearm with gross negligence. The counts could lead to up to 22 years in prison.

42b173_4c8d7e93fde841e39079b19db228e445~mv2.webp

Good. Alot of beta black males were on social media supporting Tory when this was obvious. Weirdos. I cant name one Tory Lanez song but suddenly he had all of these "fans" coming out of the woodwork supporting him. Not everything has to be Black Men vs Black Women

TBH, I didn't think he was going. When they were reporting all the evidence i was like they are going to throw the case out.

Just like with Bill Cosby...

Tory will win his appeal (and so will R. Kelly who is already halfway throuigh the appeal process)

Surprised they haven't talked about sending Tory back to Canada after his sentence

Back