TOP 20 COVER SONGS OF 2016 BY HBCU BANDS

This had to be one person or two doing the picking because there is no way jsu didn't have the best father I stretch, especially compared to Norfolk.

this list is extremly laughable
It really is. Lol. I'm still laughing at Norfolk father I stretch. Jsu definitely had da best father I stretch if they didn't have any other song. Lmao. And pick up the phone would be jsu second best cover song . Even Grambling players started jamming at the 1:25 mark. Lol

Last edited:
Make no bones about it, I am a Boom fan. Toccatta and Funk really does work for me. Someone did a nice job a arranging a classic.

How do you come up with these results and what are they based off of? Is there some sort of group or judges that votes or what? Just curious.

Make no bones about it, I am a Boom fan. Toccatta and Funk really does work for me. Someone did a nice job a arranging a classic.

Preach! The Boom has a seasoned arranger on staff who can rival James Holden. These young kats know nothing about music theory.

Last edited:
How do you come up with these results and what are they based off of? Is there some sort of group or judges that votes or what? Just curious.

I tried to listen to some of them but some of those arrangements were just terrible along with the schools playing them.

I tried to listen to some of them but some of those arrangements were just terrible along with the schools playing them.

Exactly lol. Which is why I asked what I asked cuz half the those schools and arrangements shouldn't even be on the list.

Oh I thought Chan Leggete was the arranger, since the boom is not going to Honda maybe he can be writing some amazing songs for next season

I was saying Little is the one who arranged Toccatta and funk. We have a few arrangers, Leggett ain't one of em lol. He's not even on staff anymore. The Boom only played one of his arrangements and that was "Can't Get Over You" during the 2015 season. They barely even played that lol.

I was saying Little is the one who arranged Toccatta and funk. We have a few arrangers, Leggett ain't one of em lol. He's not even on staff anymore. The Boom only played one of his arrangements and that was "Can't Get Over You" during the 2015 season. They barely even played that lol.

Oh okay I got you!

I would have placed Joyful,Joyful or Fallin' in the place of Something in My Heart for SU. But the other 2 songs were definitely at the top of my list for SU.

Back