Top 10 African Tribes Taken In The Atlantic Slave Trade

I have watched this video 3 times. There are two things that he touched on, that people don't want to or will not talk about:

1. The role of the Arabs and Muslims role in the slave trade. Me personally, I look at the Arabs and Muslims as harshly as I do the Europeans. But if you listen to some black people, the Arabs and Muslims are our best friends. I say, bullshit.
2. The role of other Africans in the slave trade. I have always thought, that the slave trade could not have happened on the mass scale that it did (sure, they would have enslaved a few of us) without the help of other Africans and this video said as much and that really pisses me off . But anyway, no point in me getting upset about something that happened centuries ago.

I have watched this video 3 times. There are two things that he touched on, that people don't want to or will not talk about:

1. The role of the Arabs and Muslims role in the slave trade. Me personally, I look at the Arabs and Muslims as harshly as I do the Europeans. But if you listen to some black people, the Arabs and Muslims are our best friends. I say, bullshit.
2. The role of other Africans in the slave trade. I have always thought, that the slave trade could not have happened on the mass scale that it did (sure, they would have enslaved a few of us) without the help of other Africans and this video said as much and that really pisses me off . But anyway, no point in me getting upset about something that happened centuries ago.

I do appreciate the acknowledgement about the Arabic enslavement of our ancestors. However, I disagree with your statement that the European slave trade of our ancestors could not have happened on the mass scale that it did without the help of other Africans. White folks jump all over this to relieve themselves of the responsibility of benefitting from what their ancestors have done. Please check out the link below on Dr. John Henrik Clarke and Dr. Leonard Jeffries stating how the Europeans "conceived, engineered, sustained and maintained" the slave trade. Are you familiar with the works of independent black scholars like Dr. Clarke and Dr. Jeffries? You may come to the conclusion that the help Africans gave Europeans in the slave trade made the salve trade easier but it did not make it possible. Dr. Clarke points out that Africans did not have the large vessels nor the system necessary to carry out this deed.

I'll peep my head into this and then say what I have to say and then I'm out.

If you read your history books and your bible, you will know that the slave trade involved Arabs and Europeans selling our ancestors into slavery as well as other Africans. What is NOT discussed however, is the fact that the Africans sold another group of people not of their heritage and culture into slavery. Roots attempted to touch on this, but not to the extent required to clear up confusion.

The people that were sold into slavery were Hebrews. This is confirmed in many history books, as well as by many West African nations including Ghana. This is why they have given us the Right to Return! We are talking about two different types of people and culture.

Our ancestors migrated to West Africa and Southern Africa to escape the 6th captivity by the Romans. We relocated to be with our "cousins" for protections. This is right after the time the Northern and Southern Kingdoms in Israel were split. The Southern Kingdom (Judah and Benjamin) were essentially sold into slavery. The Northern Kingdom (the other 10 tribes) relocated across the Bearing Strait and came to North and South America (present day Native Americans, Hispanics, etc).

Ironically, what is being played out is the same punishment that Jacob's sons did to Joseph (selling him into slavery into Egypt)---which was initiated by Judah! And now, Judah has been sold into slavery essentially carrying out prophecy and punishment for their initial wrong doing to their "brother." Think about that for a moment.

Check out the video below when you have time:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yeHuuOF5Uoc

Last edited:

If you read your history books and your bible, you will know that the slave trade involved Arabs and Europeans selling our ancestors into slavery as well as other Africans. What is NOT discussed however, is the fact that the Africans sold another group of people not of their heritage and culture into slavery. Roots attempted to touch on this, but not to the extent required to clear up confusion.

The people that were sold into slavery were Hebrews. This is confirmed in many history books, as well as by many West African nations including Ghana. This is why they have given us the Right to Return! We are talking about two different types of people and culture.

Our ancestors migrated to West Africa and Southern Africa to escape the 6th captivity by the Romans. We relocated to be with our "cousins" for protections. This is right after the time the Northern and Southern Kingdoms in Israel were split. The Southern Kingdom (Judah and Benjamin) were essentially sold into slavery. The Northern Kingdom (the other 10 tribes) relocated across the Bearing Strait and came to North and South America (present day Native Americans, Hispanics, etc).

Ironically, what is being played out is the same punishment that Jacob's sons did to Joseph (selling him into slavery into Egypt)---which was initiated by Judah! And now, Judah has been sold into slavery essentially carrying out prophecy and punishment for their initial wrong doing to their "brother." Think about that for a moment.

I will have to check it out. Great info. I am intrigued. I have heard similar things but not to the extent of your commentary. Good stuff. What books or historical manuscripts have you been reading outside of the Bible.

I will have to check it out. Great info. I am intrigued. I have heard similar things but not to the extent of your commentary. Good stuff. What books or historical manuscripts have you been reading outside of the Bible.

https://www.amazon.com/Bible-Black-...951591894/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

https://www.amazon.com/Babylon-Timb...rd_wg=xJpFD&psc=1&refRID=0KKYVBRKZ1RYJN76FCZ6

https://www.amazon.com/Negro-Questi...rd_wg=VIqFo&psc=1&refRID=WAPY2QJ8NYYJZ6NT9QYN

https://www.amazon.com/HEBREWS-NEGR...rd_wg=eQRwB&psc=1&refRID=Z221NKCEJZJCCD8GNDYQ

These are just a few books. After reading them, you will be sure to look at this world in a different lens. Too much history and proof to verify who "WE" actually are and how the other countries of the world have united to try and hide this. Good luck in your studies!

The Hebrews migrated into the Nile Delta to escape famine and drought. Later they were enslaved. After the so-called exodus and the splitting of the Hebrew kingdom, the Assyrians destroyed the temple, conquered and carried off the descendent of Jacob (Israel) mainly into the Near East. The Persians allow them to return and rebuild their temple which was destroyed by the Romans in 71AD. The Romans defeated the Carthingians in the 3 Punic wars and claimed the new province they called Africa. History records the Hebrews in north east Africa (Egypt and Ethiopia)’ and not west Africa.

The Hebrews migrated into the Nile Delta to escape famine and drought. Later they were enslaved. After the so-called exodus and the splitting of the Hebrew kingdom, the Assyrians destroyed the temple, conquered and carried off the descendent of Jacob (Israel) mainly into the Near East. The Persians allow them to return and rebuild their temple which was destroyed by the Romans in 71AD. The Romans defeated the Carthingians in the 3 Punic wars and claimed the new province they called Africa. History records the Hebrews in north east Africa (Egypt and Ethiopia)’ and not west Africa.

You have to remember Africa before European colonization. There were no boundaries in the original image of the country. No division or separation of Egypt and Israel, present day Ghana, Ethiopia, etc.

But most of what you say is correct. However, after the migration from "Roman captivity", the Bible traces the Hebrews (Judah) via the Transatlantic slave trade route which is considered present day West Africa. At least, this is where the boats arrived and picked them up! They left their homeland in North East Africa to find relief in West Africa.

Good stuff though however! I will not get into specifics or details that divide. At least it appears you know who "we" are and our real history!

Back