Tom Brady Says Superstitious Gisele Bundchen Has Him Using ‘Protection Stones’ – And It Works

Blacknbengal

BOSTON (CBS) – Six-time Super Bowl winner Tom Brady, as he had his playoff beard shaved off for charity on Thursday, reflected on how wife Gisele Bundchen has used some unconventional methods to help him stay so successful.

“You know I’ve learned a lot from my wife over the years,” Brady said, leaning back in a barber’s chair at Gillette’s World Shaving Headquarters in Boston. “She’s so about the power of intention and believing things that are really going to happen.”

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Also helps to have the NFL Front Office on their side with the Brady Rule. If you get near him, it is a crime.

BOSTON (CBS) – Six-time Super Bowl winner Tom Brady, as he had his playoff beard shaved off for charity on Thursday, reflected on how wife Gisele Bundchen has used some unconventional methods to help him stay so successful.

“You know I’ve learned a lot from my wife over the years,” Brady said, leaning back in a barber’s chair at Gillette’s World Shaving Headquarters in Boston. “She’s so about the power of intention and believing things that are really going to happen.”

Witchcraft, very interesting!

Back