To Uapb And Pv !!!!!!

TooCold2Crab02

It has come to my attention that the PV and UAPB game this coming football season is going to be in the city of SAN ANTONIO at the Alamo Dome. Could it be possible that both bands will finally go head to head now that the game is in a neutral city ?? I know "prof" would take that game up especially since it's "up the street". Anyway my biggest concern is to see if UAPB would be thinking about coming. Holla back.

p.s.
Happy Birthday WORM :gift:

TNT
MST
fall '02

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
as of right now and until further notice,we have every intent of showing up for it! i know we dont usually travel to texas for whatever reason, but this is a classic so i am sure they demand our presence!

I really hope yall get to come because I'm really looking farward to seeing yall's band since I've heard so much about yall. I'm even willing to come out of retirement just to play this game. I met a few of yall band members when we played Gram in Dallas and they were real cool. Maybe then PV could really get our name on the map.

well believe me, i can honestly say we have earned every bit of praise that we have received! i have watched this program for the past four years mold its self from a very mediocre band to amongst the top contenders in the swac!

i have to say that supacrunk is right and i think that we are gonna definitely do more than redeem ourselves from that arse kickin we got in 97.

So ya'll gone wreck ?

Well I don't know about the arse kicking but I do know that we will definitely be well prepared seeing that you all already have the mentality to come and wreck. We're just gone do our thang and ya'll do the same. :mrt:

Prairie View A & M Marching Storm
TNT
MST
fall '02

well i am not the one for talkin noise so i aint gonna tell u that we are gonna wreck u guys but i will say that we will do our thang as well and if we happen to do some damage...so be it!

as of now, expect to see both bands. This is a classic and there will be no personal expense for either band !

I hope that we will be able to be in San Antonio. And also hopefully in 04 yall come down to Pine Bluff.

I've heard this and that about the Krank. I finally get to see y"all in person. Beware of the B-O-X. To Epsilon Chi, I can't wait to meet you.

AEA the only way

Man, I haven't posted anything on this page in about a year. Man who has been posting under my damn name. who wrote that mess.

lol slim, you crazy. This is Melissa
you know how people be forgetting to log off....i dont know i guess that's what happened and they prolly thought they was under their name or somethin. I knew when i read it, that didn't sound like somethin you would say. lol

Well the last time a Texas band thought they was gonna come to PB and wreck got a big suprised. They thought it was gonna be like 99, but boy they was shocked. PV-PB will be tight....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Pv shouldn't be worried about Pine Bluff right now. Yall need to worry about what Texas Southern gonna do to yall Labor day classic. That's what yall need to worry about. How you gonna talk about what you gonna do to da bluff when yall haven't got past the Ocean yet, lol.

I had to throw my ish in there, but it does bring some truth. Stop! think about it!

2003 Men's Basketball Champions

Txsu is always getting the best of Pv.
(football, Basketball, band, what else? golf? lol)

Originally posted by Harmonical Phrase

HP, what have you been sippin on, up in here?

Football == What SWAC school haven't whipped us in FBAll?

Basketball == We split 1-1 the last two years ! We are both SWAC regular season and SWAC tourney champs (PV & TsU)

Band == I will say it again until, TxSU gets to a style and stucks to it and stop stealing shows from each band from weak to weak you guys will never dominate the SWAC.

Golf == I am sorry I do not follow it !

Originally posted by Harmonical Phrase
Pv shouldn't be worried about Pine Bluff right now. Yall need to worry about what Texas Southern gonna do to yall Labor day classic. That's what yall need to worry about. How you gonna talk about what you gonna do to da bluff when yall haven't got past the Ocean yet, lol.

I had to throw my ish in there, but it does bring some truth. Stop! think about it!

2003 Men's Basketball Champions

Looks like you got your mind in the right place....worrying about PV :bowdown:

The Storm does what it does regardless of who is on the other side of the field.

Txsu stealing shows? lol, We don't steal shows. Sorry!

Txsu used to suck on the feild, I'm not gonna lie. When we got our old feild show coordinator back here from back when the Ocean was on top we started doing what we used to do back then. Never have we stole anything from anyone. Schools steal from us. I take that opinion as a low blow quietstorm. Yall just a lil jealous if you ask me, lol. Do something else other than Entertainment tonight and making the Pvu. try doing a feild SHOW! then just coming on the feild.

Come on Harmonical. You raise a valid point, but you should know something about tradition, so you should know that EVERY show will begin with ET and PVU whether you or I like it or not, so that's moot point. I won't go into the stealing allegation on the field, but I know for a fact that you 'borrowed' some stand tunes. But hey, whatever works right??

You are right, My bad.

P.V. will always open up with ET and PVU, yes. But why do they have to do it for EVERY show. I know about tradition, like when TxSu comes on the feild on the endzone with Neck, that is tradition, but we don't do it for EVERY show, lol. I don't know about the Borrowing s phi s. We don't see something yall do or anyone else and be like,"Hey we should learn how to do that, or play that" If anything, we be like, "we play that or we do something similar to that". Especially when it's a song. We be like hey Prof, let's blow it back on them, but that's out of our control. then when we don't play something that yall play that yall or whoever don't think we know, when we play it at another game, someone always think we stole it. That's why I wished we had a real battle with someone one of these days. TxSu has a deep book, but never get's to actually show it.

Man there is a difference between ya'll doing neck and PV doing ET. They are both tradition yes, but Neck takes up quite a bit of time almost like it IS the show while ET takes what maybe 30 seconds.

As for borrowing (I won't call it stealing or copying) but *coughcoughdrumfeaturecough* you are right I haven't seen TSU borrow anything.

Hey sphis I got your message last night... I hope you did well. I wanted to try too but you know they not gone yet you "yack" so oh well lol.

Hey Blaque,
One of the returning tuba players was actually telling us it's better if we go in 'yakkin' rather than being conservative....There were only 2 tuba players there and I think they were auditioning for 4 spots.

Harmonical,
We open up with ET for EVERY show the same way y'all march in with Torture EVERY game. What's the difference?

Oh and as for the borrowing...
I have had a song(s) that I wrote in the spring for PV to play during hoops season turned into one of the standard Ocean tunes for a few years. And I was told by several Ocean members that they heard us play it and liked it. I ain't mad at it, but don't act like I'm lying either.

Back