To the Bruhs (Omega Psi Phi Fraternity INC.)!

buckwheat

:no: Sonny wanted me to tell the bruhs on the Swacpage Roo from the Grave! It seems he has been banned from the Swacpage!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sonny,

"In fell clutch of circumstance, I will not wince nor cry aloud..."

Hang in there Team and Be OWT!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dang Dawg! Say it ain't so Sonny!:no:

Whaddup Zock... we really didn't get a chance to talk and drink a drink off MRDA's money. Everytime I went to the bar, I pointed at him and laffed ( I was holding some cash for him for the Chapter). I enjoyed messing with him that I was drinking from the stash he gave me for frat bizness. NOT!!!

Whaddup Zock... we really didn't get a chance to talk and drink a drink off MRDA's money. Everytime I went to the bar, I pointed at him and laffed ( I was holding some cash for him for the Chapter). I enjoyed messing with him that I was drinking from the stash he gave me for frat bizness. NOT!!!

Damn, and nobody bought me a drink!!??

Dog, peace to Sonny:upset: , let this be a lesson to us all to be more careful who we talk to :angry: .

Dawg I will be back soon! I need to attend a Memorial service....Who has it this year?

Back