TiSsUe please explain..... Part 2

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
7/24/2001
Mississippi Valley State fills schedule void.

Sam Houston State has filled the void in Mississippi Valley State football schedule. Valley athletic director Lonza Hardy was forced to look for another opponent when Paul Quinn College backed out on a verbal agreement to play Valley on September 29th.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now tissue how can you claim that you couldnt find a game against anyone but Bible college. This is why JSU wouldnt give you a game. you are too smalltime for any consideration.

LMAO!!!

Paul Quinn College backed out on a verbal agreement to play Valley on September 29th.

Because of Tissue this is the kind of respect the SWAC gets nowadays. I think I'm hurl...
:(

Here it is in the middle of fother mucking July and Valley can find a quality opponent. And them chumps wanna blame JSU for scheduling SWAG back in January.

S _ _. :(

Well J-State Tiger and Robber, did it not occur to yall that maybe TSU did approach Sam Houston State about a game and they ran from us like Jackson State did?:emlaugh: :emlaugh: Just asking.

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
Well J-State Tiger and Robber, did it not occur to yall that maybe TSU did approach Sam Houston State about a game and they ran from us like Jackson State did?:emlaugh: :emlaugh: Just asking.

Let y'all tell it, the Baltimore Ravens would be running from y'all. :rolleyes:

Dear Coach Hughes,

When washing athletic gray t-shirts..... do you put them with your colors or whites? :confused:

We used to play Sammy earlier in the 80's and 90's but we never could get them to come to Houston, they always wanted a "home only" series between us so we told them what they could do and that my friend was to go "thuck femselves", we ain't shinin' for no (opposite of black)folks.

Cleb:
Your AD probably needs to revisit this matchup.. It's hard to believe Sam Houston would give MVSU a home and away series and not TSU.

According to their schedule, Sam Houston is traveling to Itta Bena this year. They must be hurting to fill out a schedule. Valley is not going to send any fans to Texas and their fans probably won't go to MS either.

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Too late for that Jag Voice; bridges have been burned.

Yeah right....that bridge has been burned. Like you have a damn choice.....like teams are blowing up yalls pager trying to get a return call. You cant fill your schedule with quality opponents but this bridge is burned? Negro please. The fact is that you dont want any quality opponents. Lane, Langston, MoB, Miles, and Texas Panhandle does yall just fine. Tell that crap to somebody that doesnt know any better.

Yall are just like Ole Piss, you would schedule anybody just to get 6 wins.

GET READY........GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

SON,

SAM HOUSTON STOPPED PLAYING US AFTER WE BEAT THEM AT THEIR STADIUM A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. THEY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN NEGROES COME DOWN THERE AND WHIP THAT AZZ. YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT. REMEMBER WHEN YOU CAME TO YOUR HOMECOMING AND WHIPPED THAT AZZ?? IF YOU DON'T RECALL THE MOMENT.............WE'LL REFRESH YOUR MEMORY THIS YEAR;)

Originally posted by Jag Voice
Cleb:
Your AD probably needs to revisit this matchup.. It's hard to believe Sam Houston would give MVSU a home and away series and not TSU.

According to their schedule, Sam Houston is traveling to Itta Bena this year. They must be hurting to fill out a schedule. Valley is not going to send any fans to Texas and their fans probably won't go to MS either.

JV,

You don't know what you're talking about. Why would Sam Houston play <font size=1>tsu</font> home and home, when they can travel all the way to Itty Bitty, MS to play at Valley???:rolleyes: Use your brain man. Damn!!!

You <font size=1>tsu</font> folk are S _ _.:( Y'all always running around claiming folk are running from y'all. You yell conspiracy at the drop of a hat. I swear, Oliver Stone musta been the founder of that school.

LOL at Robber

TSU:
You guys are really making it hard on recruiting by burning bridges with I-AA teams you recruit against in Texas.

Bruh,

Ain't no bridges burned. Thomas is just scared. He wants to save his job and this is how he does it. TSU won 8 games for the first time in over 40 years based on a weak schedule now people are scared of them??? S _ D.

Ever since JSU kicked tsu's arse at their homecoming 2 years ago, they have been on this smallball campaign. I guess we should just take their word that they called JSU for a game. After 50 years of stinking up the south, now all of a sudden everyone is sced of tissue.

That PowerHouse Texas Southern...they hae won soooo much......now everyone is afraid of them. McNeese State wont return their call, but they return PVs call. Sam Houston is just afraid of them cause......just cause oh yeah they beat them one time.

TxSU yall just flat out suck and yall are cowards. Im sure you tried to schedule Paul Quinn.

8 wins...yeah right.

Time will tell Suckers;)

If you compare our program now to the early 90's.....you'll understand why programs like Sam Houston will not play us. If you just look at the local talent that we are now recruiting......you'll clearly see our program is on the rise. The same local talent that Sam Houston used to recruit........now is choosing TEXAS SOUTHERN. So we really don't care if we burn bridges with Div 1-AA schools in Texas. If your scared, go schedule someone like MVSU or Jackson.

Watch out for the Texas Southern Victory Tour!!

:cool:

Originally posted by Get Ready
That PowerHouse Texas Southern...they have won soooo much......now everyone is afraid of them. McNeese State wont return their call, but they return PVs call. Sam Houston is just afraid of them cause......just cause oh yeah they beat them one time.
I don't know anything about the McNeess thing, that's new to me. ?????? Throwing unrelated and speculated openions will not cover the cowardly act JSU committed.

TxSU yall just flat out suck and yall are cowards. Im sure you tried to schedule Paul Quinn.
8 wins...yeah right. [/B]
Now we all know our team does not suck. That is blind pride and hatred speaking. (Hope you are taking your blood pressure pills) Furthermore, no TxSU did not try to schedule Paul Quinn, but we did try to schedule Jackson State. JSU, was a top candidate to be on the TxSU schedule this year because you know we like to play a soft schedule of cream puffs.

GR, if you check the stats TxSU, is one of the few SWAC school that seem to have any success against PWCU's. Also, TxSU was not looking for a Sept. game we were looking for a late season game. The date has to work for both schools. From what I can understand we offered JSU multiple dates.

Originally posted by Da Sleeper

I don't know anything about the McNeess thing, that's new to me. ?????? Throwing unrelated and speculated openions will not cover the cowardly act JSU committed.

Now we all know our team does not suck. That is blind pride and hatred speaking. (Hope you are taking your blood pressure pills) Furthermore, no TxSU did not try to schedule Paul Quinn, but we did try to schedule Jackson State. JSU, was a top candidate to be on the TxSU schedule this year because you know we like to play a soft schedule of cream puffs.

GR, if you check the stats TxSU, is one of the few SWAC school that seem to have any success against PWCU's. Also, TxSU was not looking for a Sept. game we were looking for a late season game. The date has to work for both schools. From what I can understand we offered JSU multiple dates.

Shhheeeeeesh

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Ever since JSU kicked tsu's arse at their homecoming 2 years ago, they have been on this smallball campaign. I guess we should just take their word that they called JSU for a game. After 50 years of stinking up the south, now all of a sudden everyone is sced of tissue.

Man are you on Dope or Dog Food? You have TxSU Uucked Fup, we are competative in all SWAC sports. Like most we have up and down years, but we have never been anyones doormat in any area or venue. Mighty odd JSU supporters have so much to say after a ummmmm LOSS. It just seems to me ahhh never mind you wouldn't understand it's a logical thing.

TxSU Vs. JSU 2001, Unfortunately the world will never know. :Sigh of dissappointment:

Back