Time for TigerPride and the Rest of the Jardashians to Return

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No hope needed it will be proven on the field lol..

History has a way of repeating itself. That said, another L(and being told to go home) will be the end result, for sorryassjStank.

LMAO!!

History has a way of repeating itself. That said, another L(and being told to go home) will be the end result, for sorryassjStank.

LMAO!!

Going off history then since that's what we did to you guys in 07 in your stadium then you're probably right lol.
Comegy called yall hostile, got fined, then kicked your arse. On top of that we told yall to go home in your own stadium "which yall claimed nobody had the balls to do" lmao. Yall still trying till this day to make up for it lol.

Lol a team that was only one win better than us last year talking about they championship material in grambling & a team that can’t beat Alcorn to get to the big one and only celebrate division banners trying to tell us what our program should and will do in southern.., close this trash thread and worry about which one of y’all repping the west this year....

Going off history then since that's what we did to you guys in 07 in your stadium then you're probably right lol.
Comegy called yall hostile, got fined, then kicked your arse. On top of that we told yall to go home in your own stadium "which yall claimed nobody had the balls to do" lmao. Yall still trying till this day to make up for it lol.
Recall 2013...Comegy lost, got FIRED(thanks to SU) and yall hired "Bobby Rush..." only to fall deeper and deeper in the sunken place. 2014 was the weekend where jSU took L's the ENTIRE WEEKEND....only to have Jackson renamed as Baton Rouge, Mississippi.

Then yall hired a former SEC position coach, who was no better, and yall fired him (again, thanks to SU) in 2018.

In conclusion, we did more than surpass those bullshit claims you posted.

LMAO!

Last edited:
Recall 2013...Comegy lost, got FIRED(thanks to SU) and yall hired "Bobby Rush..." only to fall deeper and deeper in the sunken place. 2014 as the weekend were jSU took L's the ENTIRE WEEKEND....only to have Jackson renamed as Baton Rouge, Mississippi.

Then yall hired a former SEC position coach, who was no better, and yall fired him (again, thanks to SU) in 2018.

LMAO!

And after all of those lies yall STILL TRYING lol

Recall 2013...Comegy lost, got FIRED(thanks to SU) and yall hired "Bobby Rush..." only to fall deeper and deeper in the sunken place. 2014 as the weekend were jSU took L's the ENTIRE WEEKEND....only to have Jackson renamed as Baton Rouge, Mississippi.

LMAO!

Blah blah blah just bring it come November chump... boy giving a whole history lesson but can’t tell me why it don’t translate to a celebration or swac title in 6 years lol silly jag...

Blah blah blah just bring it come November chump... boy giving a whole history lesson but can’t tell me why it don’t translate to a celebration or swac title in 6 years lol silly jag...

Tandy, you guys can't even say SWAC title in 6 years. Last title for junkie sue was when? 2007? 12 years?? Come on bro. You're acting those sorry ass cowboys fans. Haven't done shit in over a decade!!!!! LMAO!

Considering what I saw in 2017 when D2 Tuskegee EMBARRASSED yall, you really need to humble yourself. SMH!

I expect better from you frat.

If that BOLL WEEVILS game didn't humble yall into dropping football altogether then nothing will LMAO.

Tuskegee tho???? Really??? 33-7?? And this was two years ago. In other words, most recently.

Doesn't matter, we've kicked yalls asses more times than I care to count.

Humble yourself son! Your father has spoken! LMAO!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Tuskegee tho???? Really??? 33-7?? And this was two years ago. In other words, most recently.

Doesn't matter, we've kicked yalls asses more times than I care to count.

Humble yourself son! Your father has spoken! LMAO!!!!!

33-7/ 31-7 same thing so you might as well put them stones down lol.

33-29 which means yall just got this lil 4 game lead during a time everybody has beat us. Yall aint kicked enough arse. Sit down and be humbled lol

More mindless drivel from that empty wagon....SMH

Ya'll still can't shake 41-7.

Got beat by our 3rd string QB.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Skelton is your starter (we haven't had a qb in years so your point) and that 41 definitely didn't come from anything your offense was doing lol. I'm pretty sure this is 2019. 2018 wont help you this season.

33-7/ 31-7 same thing so you might as well put them stones down lol.

33-29 which means yall just got this lil 4 game lead during a time everybody has beat us. Yall aint kicked enough arse. Sit down and be humbled lol

It was 33-29 in 2014!!! SO actually it should be 36-29.

Again, sit down son and be humble. Daddy has spoken! LMAO!!!!!

Skelton is your starter (we haven't had a qb in years so your point) and that 41 definitely didn't come from anything your offense was doing lol. I'm pretty sure this is 2019. 2018 wont help you this season.

At the start of the season, he was 3rd string. It doesn't matter how we got the 41. Just know we could have easily dropped 50 on yall.

Just go home son. Quit whilst you're behind. LMAO!!!

At the start of the season, he was 3rd string. It doesn't matter how we got the 41. Just know we could have easily dropped 50 on yall.

Just go home son. Quit whilst you're behind. LMAO!!!

You couldn't have easily done shyt lol. Again he's your starter. 2018 wont save you in 2019. See yall arses in Nov.

You couldn't have easily done shyt lol. Again he's your starter. 2018 wont save you in 2019. See yall arses in Nov.

Scoring Summary
THIRD QUARTERJKSTSOU
SECOND QUARTERJKSTSOU
FIRST QUARTERJKSTSOU
i
TD
9:36
Ladarius Skelton 15 Yd Run (Martel Fontenot Kick)
4 plays, 29 yards, 1:36
i
TD
2:17
Trey Smith 27 Yd pass from Ladarius Skelton (Martel Fontenot Kick)
10 plays, 75 yards, 5:00
i
TD
8:57
Demerio Houston 42 Yd Fumble Return (Martel Fontenot Kick)
2 plays, 22 yards, 1:08
i
TD
9:52
Warren Newman 42 Yd Punt Return (Christian Jacquemin Kick)
3 plays, -5 yards, 1:59
i
TD
9:40
Shontega Thomas 92 Yd Kickoff Return (Martel Fontenot Kick)
0 plays, 0 yards, 0:00
i
FG
8:37
Martel Fontenot 31 Yd Field Goal
4 plays, 5 yards, 0:49
i
FG
5:22
Martel Fontenot 42 Yd Field Goal
5 plays, 24 yards, 1:40
i
TD
1:22
Jordan Lewis 36 Yd Fumble Return (Cesar Barajas Kick)
5 plays, 3 yards, 1:11

Like I said, sit down and be humble.

Thanks for further proving my point LMAO.

Football is more than just offense. Obviously you haven't played. You see, we scored by ground, by air, on defense and Special teams!

So my point was proven, son. Yall aint shit! 2019 will be nothing more than a continuation of yalls aint shitness! LMAO!

Scoring Summary
THIRD QUARTERSOUJKST
SECOND QUARTERSOUJKST
FIRST QUARTERSOUJKST
i
TD
12:57
Terrell Kennedy 11 Yd pass from Jordan Williams (Christian Jacquemin Kick)
5 plays, 75 yards, 2:03
i
TD
8:07
Austin Howard 11 Yd Run (Curtlan Johnson Kick)
4 plays, 47 yards, 2:21
i
FG
1:33
Christian Jacquemin 36 Yd Field Goal
5 plays, 6 yards, 2:44
i
TD
12:39
Danny Johnson 5 Yd Run (Curtlan Johnson Kick)
8 plays, 62 yards, 3:45
i
TD
6:35
Kendall Catalon 4 Yd Run (Curtlan Johnson Kick)
10 plays, 80 yards, 4:52
i
TD
10:02
Herbert Edwards 1 Yd Run (Curtlan Johnson Kick)
11 plays, 76 yards, 4:50
i
TD
3:33
Miquel James 29 Yd pass from Jordan Williams (Christian Jacquemin Kick)
5 plays, 55 yards, 2:15
i
TD
1:21
Jamar Washington 5 Yd pass from Austin Howard (Curtlan Johnson Kick)
5 plays, 44 yards, 2:06

2017...AGAIN...be humble.

Back