Time for HBCUs to Hit 'Em Up

Many black students who attend white universities don’t give a shit about HBCUs. They feel HBCUs are beneath them...yet they want to create an HBCU feel at a white school.

Such is the case with ULM...they want to consider the weekend when they play GSU as the ULMHBCUish Weekend...

As I told many of them on Instagram...”please accept that fact that you graduated or attend a PWI and had it not been for those alumni of HBCUs you would have never been afforded the opportunity to attend a PWI.”

Many black students who attend white universities don’t give a shit about HBCUs. They feel HBCUs are beneath them...yet they want to create an HBCU feel at a white school.

Such is the case with ULM...they want to consider the weekend when they play GSU as the ULMHBCUish Weekend...

As I told many of them on Instagram...”please accept that fact that you graduated or attend a PWI and had it not been for those alumni of HBCUs you would have never been afforded the opportunity to attend a PWI.”
I have to ride with you on this one.

Honestly, they can stay at their respective P.W.I.

We almost had two former HBCU alums win the governorship of Georgia, and Florida. Look, we have the talent at every school. But, we just to bring it out.

Back