Till death do us part(or I kill you first)Andre Rison & Lefteye Lopes

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
Till death do us part(or I kill you first)

Seven years after Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes set fire to the home she shared with football-player beau Andre Rison, he still carries a torch for her. Rison told a radio station on Wednesday that the couple would wed in July.

During a surprise visit to Hot 97.5 in Atlanta, Rison said he and Lopes will marry July 5 at the Atlanta Botanical Garden, according to the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. A spokesperson for Lopes said she was out of the country and that he could not confirm the report. A spokesperson for the botanical garden, however, said it does have July 5 reserved for a wedding under the name "Lopes."

The on-again, off-again couple's relationship has been stormy. In 1993, Rison drew a gun when someone tried to break up a fight they were having, and nine months later Lopes set the couple's house on fire. Lopes went to jail and did a stint in an alcohol rehabilitation center.

:eek:

Wow can you say UNHEALTHY!!!! :uzi:

This couple will need all the prayer (and counseling) they can muster.

Maybe they need to read my signature.... :eek:

Andre Rison To Wed Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes

From burnin' down a $1M dollar crib to jumpin' the broom. What a turnaround! Found this article as I was browsing on CBS' sportsline page.

Hummmm

http://www.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi/0,1329,3999922_59,00.html

Raiders' Rison plans to marry girlfriend who set fire to his house
June 14, 2001
By Len Pasquarelli
SportsLine.com Senior Writer
Tell Len your opinion!

ATLANTA -- No word yet as to whether the bridal procession will include a rendition of Burnin' Down the House, but the representative for unrestricted free agent Andre Rison confirmed the wide receiver will wed longtime girlfriend Lisa Lopes here July 5.

Some might recall that Lopes, part of the pop trio TLC, torched Rison's $1 million suburban Atlanta home in 1994, an act for which she eventually struck a plea bargain that included time in a rehabilitation center. Rison's memory, however, is more selective and his demeanor apparently much more forgiving than some.

"Yeah, it's true," said agent Dr. Charles Tucker. "Those two have been through all the ups and downs you can imagine, haven't they? But they've always had something special, I guess, and now they want to make it official. Some people might call it crazy. I guess they call it love."

The two have been an item on and off since the early '90s. Rison was once arrested for firing a handgun into the air outside an Atlanta nightspot when a bystander attempted to separate the two during a fight. Less than a year later, Lopes set fire to Rison's house following another dispute, burning the home in an upscale neighborhood to the ground in the early morning hours.

But apparently, some flames simply can't be extinguished.

Rison, 34, announced the pending nuptials here during an impromptu visit to a radio station. He and Lopes are to be married at the Atlanta Botanical Garden, and an official there confirmed the date has been booked for the wedding. Rison told the radio station that after the wedding, he and Lopes plan to go "on a hot tour and speak in schools across America."

The 12-year veteran will have to make the tour a quick one if he is signed to an NFL contract by then. The much-traveled Rison, who ranks No. 12 on the all-time receptions list with 743 catches, played for the Oakland Raiders in 2000. Tucker said contract negotiations aimed at rejoining the Raiders are ongoing and could soon be completed.

"We should have something on Andre's future in the next few days," Tucker said.

Andre Rison to Marry Left Eye

Lifted from Blackplanet.com:D

Friday, Jun 15, 2001, 6:07 pm EST

Andre Rison to Marry Left Eye
The Associated Press

-----------------------------

Former Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Andre Rison told a radio station he`ll be married next month to singer Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes, who torched his $1.3 million mansion in 1994.

Rison made an impromptu visit Wednesday to hip-hop station WHTA-FM and announced that he and Lopes, part of the Grammy-winning trio TLC, would wed July 5 at the Atlanta Botanical Garden, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Thursday.

Rison, 34, who played last season for the Oakland Raiders, gave no other details on the station, known as Hot-97.5.

Lopes, 30, could not be reached for comment, but the botanical garden confirmed it has a July 5 reservation for a "Lopes wedding," the newspaper said.

Lopes shared Rison`s Alpharetta, Ga., home at the time she started a fire that destroyed the house following a fight. They broke up after that, but later got back together.

? 2001 The Associated Press:D

brief her on the posting procedures TSU folks......

newcomers who repost the same post we seen earlier won't get any responses..

just a fellow Texan helping out another

Understood. Didn't know this post was out there already. Now you said Newcomers who post stuff......what if I was an old person posting something that was out already would they get responses?:eek:

welcome to small talk......there is this thing folks call a clique on here....

since your new and posted this info we've seen already...you won't get any takers

but if a person in the "clique" did what you did...clique members would swarm the post faster than the mosquitoes you and me are fighting when we step outside.

Funny, I don't recall any cliques on here, just people who cry clique ... in fact, all some folks DO is cry ... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Vernon and Allyson send help!

:rolleyes:

Anyway, Jelli, I know it is a lot, but try to read as many of the threads as possible. A lot of thread titles are double entendres, or they give no clue as to what the thread is entirely about. The thread about Fyrecracker and BallBoy had something to do with Death doing us part or something.

Back