Tiffany Haddish Bombs on Stage

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Does anyone think she let the fame go to her head and where is Kevin Hart to defend her again?

Man, she has haters because she has been over exposed. It's sad because every comedian even after they so called, "make it" will still have these moments from time to time. It has happened to the best. Just two or three years ago, Katt was booed in Memphis. Still, because of her haters, this is news.

I've loved Tiffany from way back when she was doing stand up on these smaller venues and I still have love for her now. She always reminded me of that down to earth, silly, around the way girl. She will be alright. It's all in the game...

I am glad that I know this board (for the most part) hasn't fallen into the "why do we have to bring a black woman down when she makes it" BS when many were doing the same to Mo'Nique most of last year.

Comedians/comediennes get heckled. It comes with the territory. To pull that mess that Tiffany can't get heckled but everyone from Richard, Eddie, Martin and Dave along with Adele, Mo, Wanda and Luenell did/do is foolish. If she started at 16 and will be 40 this year then she is by no means some stand up newbie that needs to be coddled when people paid $100+ for tickets just to see her drink Ciroc on stage and forget her own jokes

It's not hating if people are saying she is subpar with her stand up. And it appears that Katt was spot on about no memorable TH jokes and having her stardom handed to her because she fawns for white men

I am glad that I know this board (for the most part) hasn't fallen into the "why do we have to bring a black woman down when she makes it" BS when many were doing the same to Mo'Nique most of last year.

Comedians/comediennes get heckled. It comes with the territory. To pull that mess that Tiffany can't get heckled but everyone from Richard, Eddie, Martin and Dave along with Adele, Mo, Wanda and Luenell did/do is foolish. If she started at 16 and will be 40 this year then she is by no means some stand up newbie that needs to be coddled when people paid $100+ for tickets just to see her drink Ciroc on stage and forget her own jokes

It's not hating if people are saying she is subpar with her stand up. And it appears that Katt was spot on about no memorable TH jokes and having her stardom handed to her because she fawns for white men

tenor.gif

One of her stand up specials was on Netflix. I couldn't watch past 15minutes.
Her Netflix special wasn't bad, but it wasn't legendary either. She is a decent comedian, but far from great. Catch lightning and you ride it to the point you lose momentum. Will we be talking about Tiffany Haddish 10 - 15 years from now, not likely.

She's not funny in the least bit. She gets fame from the stereotypical obnoxious black woman bit.
I'm glad someone said this...Just look at the characters she's played. Go watch The Carmichael Show, I liked it, but she played that "white" view of a stereotypical hoodrat.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
There is a difference between being a comedian and being a comedic actress. I see Tiffany Haddish as a comedic actress, not a comedian. And that's OK. Stick to improving your craft in making movies. Everyone who is funny in movies ain't funny on the stage.
Ironically she started out as a stand up comedian.

I'm glad someone said this...Just look at the characters she's played. Go watch The Carmichael Show, I liked it, but she played that "white" view of a stereotypical hoodrat.

I never heard of her before I saw her on The Carmichael Show.

Chappelle has been boo'd doing stand-up and he's great. Hell Richard Pryor got boo'd in New Orleans and he's the GOAT lol.

Back