Threads In Gram Forum Pre-BC

JROCK

Preeminent
1) Southern U is about to light our Country azz up!
2) We're the icon of BCF and S.U. could give a lovely fluck!
3) I wonder if we can smuggle pig feet in the SUperdome?
4) I wish Flounder would shut up he might give S.U. bulletin board material.
5) Poll: Should we keep our wheel barrel home this year?
6) Coach Fobbs head is so big because he thinks more than others.
7) Doug should stay away from the sideline he is no longer our coach!
8) Too many skyscrapers in Dallas that's why PVU kicked our azz!
9) Is S.U. really our Daddy?
10) Keep your good eye on Odums. He might try to go Ace Mumford or Pete Richardson on us!

Last edited:

11) Founder has 3 or 4 threads that no one replied to. Southern U. must not give two chits about us.
12) One of those tigers was scared of Southern U. so he took the easy way out and beat a woman.
13) Does anyone get irritated by all of the traffic lights in NOLA?
14) NBC Sports can't be viewed in Grambling but the sports bar in Monroe will carry the game.

Last edited:

It's BC Week and I don't know what to fruck to say..... S.U. about to skull drag us. Sniff, Yawn, you said that 25 year ago. Let me start another damn thread! Damn you S.U.!
1574726904186.png

11) Founder has 3 or 4 threads that no one replied to. Southern U. must not give two chits about us.
12) Anfernee Mullins was scared of Southern U. so he took the easy way out and beat a woman.
13) Does anyone get irritated by all of the traffic lights in NOLA?
14) NBC Sports can't be viewed in Grambling but the sports bar in Monroe will carry the game.
Damn!! Number 14 is that true @The Founder.

Per the thread topic.....

1. Would SUcks be known outside of EBR Parish if Icon Gram (who created the BC) did not put them on the map?

2. The masses know SUcks as the school that plays Grambling rather than their actual name.

3. Tickets in hand - head count for Lorman.

Per the thread topic.....

1. Would SUcks be known outside of EBR Parish if Icon Gram (who created the BC) did not put them on the map?

2. The masses know SUcks as the school that plays Grambling rather than their actual name.

3. Tickets in hand - head count for Lorman.

15) Don't worry, S.U. will Molly-Whop us but no one will know them outside of EBR!
16) We're the Icon and can put 70K in the SUperdome by ourselves!
17) Just who in the hell does Southern University think they are!

Back