Thread for Grambling St haters/evilsayers-doers lol to post in

Lenard

Dayam I've never witnessed so much bytching from males in my entire life lol. Post here man-boys. How hard is it to simply say "congrats GSU?" They ran the table and whooped all our asses this fall. We reload for next year and try to knock them off that perch since they officially have a target on their backs and I for am HAPPY as HELL they will be ranked #1 SWAC W and SU ranked #2 SWAC W pre-season fall 2017 :D . I hope PV is ranked #5 lol. It's more fun knocking folks off while under the radar. :D

Men and Bitchazzness shouldn't go together lol. Those with bitchazzness tendencies can't just say Congrats lol
Man damned them folks and enjoy y'alls shine. I give respect because I respect how fast the program turned around and how dominant GSU was this yr. I don't know what's wrong w/ them hornet dudes. Is they stinga frozen? lol

But do know we PV are coming for y'all fall 2017 :D .

Man damned them folks and enjoy y'alls shine. I give respect because I respect how fast the program turned around and how dominant GSU was this yr. I don't know what's wrong w/ them hornet dudes. Is they stinga frozen? lol

But do know we PV are coming for y'all fall 2017 :D .

Oh i expect everyone will come hard at us, we know the target is on our backs lol

Alabama State should have won their conference. They are mad at themselves. They are mad at their coach. They are mad at their players. They are mad at Alabama. Alabama State is the new JSU.

Back