POTUS Trump Thread #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Pence has been so quiet. If you couldn't find a birth certificate in public records you wouldn't know he'd even been born. I wonder how dirty he is. All this couldn't have been going on and he didn't know anything. Paul Ryan was 3rd in line but is leaving.

Hatch was 4th in line I believe and he is not seeking re-election. Pence is already caught up as well since he was supposed to vet Michael Flynn but failed to do so. He's trying to stay out of the lime light because I'm sure behind the scenes they know Trump will be impeached or resign and will want an actual politician in Pence who will continue to do their bidding as long as they possibly can (until at least 2019) if Trump is removed. I just don't think he will get it due to the Flynn stuff

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I saw this interview, so after all this, how is it that Trump is not seen as an illegitimate president?

Trump won the presidency with an assist from Putin. I hope it was worth it to him. His name is now synonymous with lying, stealing, illegal payoffs, sexual assaults, adultery, idiocy, buffoonery, racism and white supremacy, to name a few. Trump was selected NOT elected, he's an illegitimate president.

Trump won the presidency with an assist from Putin. I hope it was worth it to him. His name is now synonymous with lying, stealing, illegal payoffs, sexual assaults, adultery, idiocy, buffoonery, racism and white supremacy, to name a few. Trump was selected NOT elected, he's an illegitimate president.

And some people still think he is wonderful and great because of the color of his skin. Former President Barack Obama would have never ever gotten away with the foolishness that this man has portrayed in the White House and as President of the United States of America. We are living in some awful times. God be with us.

I am so tired of people enabling this man. His behavior is so unhinged and so pathetic. When will America wake up and say "enough is enough"? America, please impeach this man or do article 25th. Mr. Trump is not fit to be President or anything else when it comes to representing America.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Funny how Trump supporters are crying wolf and ranting about this lawsuit when they backed and support the most litigious person to ever hold the office of the Presidency. Collusion over exposing the truth.Truth is treason in an empire of lies. :confused:

Last edited:

John Does 1-10?

tenor.gif

When you are a Canadian born singer in the 50s on the down side of her career, you might wanna keep stuff like this to yourself. Your team should have NEVER let this come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back