Thread #16 about Trump (and possibly last as president?) EDIT: It is the last as President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL

121257440_2848935385334532_5191764446242214158_n.jpg

Trump will be slammed with a pile of personal lawsuits once he leaves office. Here are 9 major ones he'll have to face.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/summer-zervos-mary-trump-9-211233256.html

While in office, President Donald Trump has largely evaded the civil suits against him.

That could change once the president leaves office, which would be in January if he loses the election against former Vice President Joe Biden.

Legal experts who spoke to Business Insider previously said they believed Trump may face a number of legal headaches if he is voted out of office.

There are at least 9 major ongoing lawsuits that involve the president, ranging from defamation cases resulting from his sexual assault denials to allegations he and his children misled victims to sell goods for a multi-level marketing company.

He’ll never see one day in jail or lose any of his wealth.

Sadly I think you are right.

But I said the same thing about Weinstein and he surprisingly is still in prison.

If he is voted out of office, that Secret Service agent that covers all former presidents will have to be on guard 24/7 because of all the enemies he's made. All the lawsuits that has been able to shield because of being POTUS will swarm him. Using the government as his personal wallet will be cut off and I dont think he has money like that

Sadly I think you are right.

But I said the same thing about Weinstein and he surprisingly is still in prison.

If he is voted out of office, that Secret Service agent that covers all former presidents will have to be on guard 24/7 because of all the enemies he's made. All the lawsuits that has been able to shield because of being POTUS will swarm him. Using the government as his personal wallet will be cut off and I dont think he has money like that

All of the former Presidents have made a killing on the speaking circuit. He'll still have his cult followers and they'll pay a lot to keep hearing his rheteric.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
More people watched Biden on ABC than Trump on NBC, MSNBC and CNBC
:snicker

WINNING!
:lmao:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/media/town-hall-ratings-biden-trump/index.html

Joe Biden's town hall on ABC averaged 14.1 million viewers on Thursday night, easily surpassing the Nielsen ratings for President Trump's town hall on NBC. That alone was a result virtually no one in the TV business expected. And that's not even the most surprising part.

The Trump town hall was simulcast by two of NBC's cable channels, MSNBC and CNBC, but even when those channels are included in the total, Biden -- on only one network -- still prevailed.

The Trump town hall averaged 10.6 million viewers on the NBC broadcast network. On MSNBC, Trump reached 1.74 million viewers, and on CNBC, about 671,000 viewers. So Trump's gross audience across the three channels was 13.1 million, about one million fewer than Biden's audience on ABC alone.

https://www.vox.com/2020/10/16/21519502/trump-savannah-guthrie-crazy-uncle-babylon-bee

Trump’s fake news crisis, illustrated by two episodes over the last 24 hours

Savannah Guthrie criticized Trump for acting like a “crazy uncle” online. He wasted no time proving her point.

Two embarrassing episodes over the past 24 hours highlighted the depth of President Donald Trump’s credibility crisis as time runs short for him to turn around his flailing reelection campaign.

From refusing to denounce an absurd, obviously false online conspiracy theory during a high-profile town hall on NBC to retweeting a satirical website as if it’s breaking news, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to tell if Trump can separate fact from fiction.

While Trump campaigns on misleading messages about the coronavirus (which he insists is going away despite rising case numbers) and the economy (which he says is strong even as he’s poised to become the first president in modern history to oversee a net shrinkage in jobs), he’s behaving online like that far-right family member we’ve all had to mute on Facebook. And he doesn’t feel any shame about it.

At this late date, everyone, whether they’re on social media or not, understands that Trump isn’t above lying. But an exchange during his NBC town hall with Savannah Guthrie showcased for viewers who aren’t on Twitter just how off the rails his posting has become.

More very fine people arrested good job FBI keep rounding up these white domestic terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back