Thoughts on Crossfit?

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
Are you pro, anti or on the fence?

I see pluses and minuses. I think they need to be more selective on who they let run gyms however.

I'm all for it. There are several Crossfit gyms near my house, but I have yet to visit one. I know several people that go there and they love it. I just stick to my traditional gym for now.

Are you pro, anti or on the fence?

I see pluses and minuses. I think they need to be more selective on who they let run gyms however.

I'm pro but you make an excellent point. I've heard of folks getting injured due to folks who are running the place not knowing what they're doing.

I'm pro but you make an excellent point. I've heard of folks getting injured due to folks who are running the place not knowing what they're doing.
Man. As someone who has been lifting weights for two decades now, i still have to work on my form on Olympic lifts. Making people do high reps of heavy weight on olympic lifts without working on form is asking for trouble.

However, i respect the fact that they have gotten some people in the gym who would have never considered going on a serious workout routine before. I prefer a powerlifting-bodybuilding hybrid style of lifting and hitt personally but i respect anyone who stays active.

Back