Thompson scores 10 points in 18 seconds, stuns Auburn 29-28 in 7A title game

Auburn High coach has to be throwing up... They had a nationally ranked team BEAT... and horrible coaching lost them the game.

Anything that is named Auburn, and they get beat, is fine with me. Just saying.
I'm the opposite. I'm not an auburn fan, but since bama people can't stand auburn to be good, it makes my heart smile.
When the tornados hit T-town... I rooted for the tornados.

I'm the opposite. I'm not an auburn fan, but since bama people can't stand auburn to be good, it makes my heart smile.
When the tornados hit T-town... I rooted for the tornados.

If I am not mistaken, I think I remember you saying this before. 😄 Just keep in mind, a lot of auburn fans live in and around Tuscaloosa. And a tornado don't give a damn, what colors you wear on Saturdays in the fall. Just saying.

Oh, and all of those bama fans who voted for Tuberville. :rolleyes: I am about ready to tell both of them to go to hell.

If I am not mistaken, I think I remember you saying this before. 😄 Just keep in mind, a lot of auburn fans live in and around Tuscaloosa. And a tornado don't give a damn, what colors you wear on Saturdays in the fall. Just saying.

Oh, and all of those bama fans who voted for Tuberville. :rolleyes: I am about ready to tell both of them to go to hell.

That clown fool didn't even know the three branches of government......smh & lol

That clown fool didn't even know the three branches of government......smh & lol
he benefitted from a straight party ticket with Trump on it. Tubberville wouldn't have won if Trump wasn't on the ticket. ONE DAY... Alabama will get rid of straight party voting. Its lazy.

he benefitted from a straight party ticket with Trump on it. Tubberville wouldn't have won if Trump wasn't on the ticket. ONE DAY... Alabama will get rid of straight party voting. Its lazy.

They need to do that sooner than later....smh (that sounds so antiquated).

Tubberville wouldn't have won if Trump wasn't on the ticket.

You could be correct. But, I must respectfully disagree. I think that Tubberville would have won regardless. But, I haven't lived in Alabama for over 40 years, so maybe things have changed.

Yeah, I thought he'd lose some votes b/c of Auburn but I guess racism trumps school loyalty. In all seriousness I didn't want anyone to die... but I'd have smiled and had to go get a lil drink to celebrate if their stadium had gotten knocked down.

You could be correct. But, I must respectfully disagree. I think that Tubberville would have won regardless. But, I haven't lived in Alabama for over 40 years, so maybe things have changed.
These folks know exactly who they're voting for, or rather who they're voting against. They voted for him because he had an (R) next to his name - plain and simple. They'd rather write-in Mickey Mouse than a Democrat. It's really sad. That's what happens when you live in a bubbled echo chamber.

Back