This time last year......

Originally posted by MikeBigg
I think we can put 105 on yall this year...so don't piss me off!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wow
You jags sure do look sad on this thread. You cant answer a damn question? Wow....why not just come right out and say it and cut off the pain right there? Sheeesh....does anybody in Baton Rude have any guts? What are they teaching yall down there?

When you respond to a question by saying...."the fact is, we are going to beat yall" that is sad. First of all, it aint a fact cause it hasnt happened yet...secondly it goes to illustrate how sad your program is that you had to go an schedule Allen and Lincoln and then front load your schedule with 4 soft teams to make you think you were actually doing something this year.

This is a sad time in SU football. You just dont know it yet. When your remedy for playing poor football is to schedule weaker opponents, that is sad gutless heartless and down right cowardly. But I guess thats just how yall was raised. Aint nothing we can do about that now.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Fiyah
259.jpg

I guess i need to find a yella female jaguar jedi to answer the thread

Where's T46 & DTown..errr SU's Finest

The answer to your question Fiyah-man is . . .

Texas Southern "Tigers" (2-2)
Alabama A&M "Bulldogs (3-2)
Jackson State "Tigers" (2-3)
Alcorn State "Braves" (1-3)
Grambling State "Tigers" (2-2, 1-0 SWAC)
Prairie View A&M "Panthers" (1-3, 0-3 SWAC)
Arkansas-Pine Bluff "Golden Lions" (2-3, 1-1 SWAC))
Southern "Jaguars" (4-0, 2-0 SWAC)

Because We Can. We are 4-0 and out in Force!

:D :cool:

Originally posted by ThrowForSix
The answer to your question Fiyah-man is . . .

Because We Can. We are 4-0 and out in Force!

:D :cool: [/B]

Where were you when they were 1-4?

Watching High School Ball saying Southern WHO?

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99
I was here. Maybe you could find my posts if him didnt delete them.

Yes you were and this thread isn't for you. You were here when the team was down, but a lot of your co-horts could not take it last year and didn't come here. Now that they are winning they are coming out the woodworks to talk smack.

My contention is if you're a true fan and supporter, you're there win or lose.

<h2>Who Gives A Damn!</h2>

I can't believe that you take this board soooooo serious that you actually waisted your time going back to see how many times a Jag posted in the last 3 years.:rolleyes:

This is so SAD!:shame:

Originally posted by LaCumba

Are we getting a little sensitive?

or is this just another yella jaguar jedi mind trick....

LaCumba use the force and misdirect them......

darth2.gif

Yes you were and this thread isn't for you. You were here when the team was down, but a lot of your co-horts could not take it last year and didn't come here. Now that they are winning they are coming out the woodworks to talk smack.

Why do you equate support with talking smack?

We're always here. We always follow the team. We were in the top 4 in home attendance for the last umteen years, including the last 3, which yielded less than stellar results from the team. We still lead 1-AA in attendance in 2000.

So, why talk trash if you don't have trash to talk? Acknolwledge it, congratulate the winners, eat crow and move on.

I guess you when you're PV, that's all you have.

Oh well. Hate us when we talk trash... Hate us when we don't. Done with this thread. Please lock the door when you're done.

Originally posted by LaCumba

I can't believe that you take this board soooooo serious that you actually waisted your time going back to see how many times a Jag posted in the last 3 years.:rolleyes:

This is so SAD!:shame:

Hell when you don't have a football team what else is there to do?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just look at all the post by the yellas today and look at the yellas post after the AAMU game last year.....NON EXISTANT....

Just look at all the post by the yellas today and look at the yellas post after the AAMU game last year.....NON EXISTANT....
<h1>66 - 0</h1>
Scholarships working yet?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And we were here last year when the score was 46 - 24

Where were yall

AAMU Indianapolis, IN Oct. 05, 2002 LOSS 27-11

And we'll be here next year, will the yellas be here?

I said before and i'll say it again, if ya'll paid as much attention to your on program as you do ours you might be making progress.smh@ Givivng up 60pts in three games, yeah that's it 6 6 6 ya'll @zz curse.

Southwestern Athletic Conference-2003
Prairie View A&M Game Results (Through games of Oct 12, 2003)
All games

Conference
Date Opponent Score
---- -------- -----
* Aug 30, 2003 at Texas Southern 3-42 L
* Sep 06, 2003 vs Southern 7-62 L
Sep 13, 2003 PAUL QUINN W 45-31
* Sep 27, 2003 ALABAMA A&M 10-50 L
* Oct 04, 2003 vs Grambling State 7-65 L
Oct 11, 2003 at Alcorn State 0-66 L

blosch_van_s.jpg

We were not here last year(losing), but since we're winning we got the Tony Mosstery Machine running and we're hanging at Mudford....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back