This time last year......

The only question not being answer is whether or not that damn aamu poodle is going to take the bet or b!t@h-up?

As for Fiyah question I thought you could read between the lines but since you can't..."YOUR A DAMN LIE"now is that clear enough?

Instead of posing a question that you can't prove, you need to be trying to develop a damn program or carry yo @zz ta D2 where you belong.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Well I guess that makes 2 questions you fail to answer. :smh:

Man I been gave up on that answer. You see how they came at you when all you said was you were gonna get some popcorn and a diet Coke? That tells ya right there that they ain't gonna answer it. Especially when someone want to make a bet when it wasn't even about quationing my team or loyalty to smacking even when we lost.

Some of these SU folks came on here in the first week of the season disappeared until the Cicle City Classic and then wen back into hiding again afterwards until they got to the last six games and saw that they won those. Now all of a sudden...... :smh:

Nevermind!

Aye G, did you see where Troy State beat Marshall last night?

Dude...serious question, when did you all (SUcks) ever get use to winning? I mean other than the 90's what have you all really done?

Boy fear just make you say reall stupid isht huh?

How many title does the Ic**n have? Now how many do your SUperior have?

Just say any kinda dumb isht!
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by bluedog

You don't really want me to answer this question do you? I mean I can if you want me to, but I don't think you really want me to. You may want to go do some research and then see if you want me to answer this. I mean I can save you the time and answer the question, but I don't think you reall want me to answer the question.

Originally posted by Mike
Man I been gave up on that answer. You see how they came at you when all you said was you were gonna get some popcorn and a diet Coke? That tells ya right there that they ain't gonna answer it. Especially when someone want to make a bet when it wasn't even about quationing my team or loyalty to smacking even when we lost.

Some of these SU folks came on here in the first week of the season disappeared until the Cicle City Classic and then wen back into hiding again afterwards until they got to the last six games and saw that they won those. Now all of a sudden...... :smh:

Nevermind!

Aye G, did you see where Troy State beat Marshall last night?

Stop your incoherent babbling and day dreaming. The back door has been closed!

Aye since you are a betin' man and all, you want to put some money on it. :D

Ahhh first of all you need to do your own research and while your at it you need to look at the statement you made.

Secondly make some damn sense, bet on what?

You don't really want me to answer this question do you?

Answer a question....is that a yella mis-direction play or a Jedi Mind Trick...

Why, are you going to attempt to put it on your income tax as a deduction with the other 9 out of 10 bets you loss in the Bayou Classic.

Originally posted by JROCK
Stop your incoherent babbling and day dreaming. The back door has been closed!

Dude, shut up talking to me, ok? For real. Yall just went all around the world to not answer jack isht! Please back up off my sack. Thank you!

Originally posted by Fiyah

If you get an updated dictionary, the word loser has been replaced with Puke Views along with a picture of your administration building.

This thread shoud be changed to "This time two months from now....." the Southern Jags will be hoisting up another SWAC Championship trophy.

Remember when you beoutch and moan about a "WEAK" schedule......
Well ain't you on it too???????? DUH????????

Originally posted by Mike
Dude, shut up talking to me, ok? For real. Yall just went all around the world to not answer jack isht! Please back up off my sack. Thank you!

You have no sacks. "Shut up talking to me" is puddy talk. Now sit your d-2, 1-14, back door going non SWAC championship winning, Forest Gump homeboy down.

You couldn't find a SU Jaguar on the smack board w/ a 1-4 record and the win was a 1 point win over UAPB. Now look at the board, they're coming out the woodworks....

TrueBlueJag where you been? Now look, he's posting like crazy.
I guess waiting on baseball season to start was too long for you

As my compadre would say......

Hmmmmmm, Interesting............ :confused:

Another "This time last year" fact

TruBlueJag

Sep 2002 - 8 post
Sep 2003 - 20 post and counting.....

Mar 2003(baseball season) - 12 post

No, I will answer the question, but I want to see if it would be possible to make a little cash on the side.

No, I will answer the question, but I want to see if it would be possible to make a little cash on the side.

Make money your to damn dense to understand your own comments so how in the hell you figure on counting?

OK Bluedog,

I will make it easy for you. How many SWAC football titles does Southern have? Its not a hard question.

Re: Re: This time last year......

Another "This time last year" fact

TruBlueJag

Sep 2002 - 8 post
Sep 2003 - 20 post and counting.....

Mar 2003(baseball season) - 12 post

Since you are in a research mode, please find out the Nations longest losing streak in D-1AA football. Further post how many conference wins puke view has tallied since the inception of said losing streak. Your SUperior will have more chores for you once this is complete.....adieu

I see you avoiding the questioooon!!!:eek2:

207.jpg

I'm a yella jaguar jedi in training and we will continue to avoid the truth of this thread with all the mis-direction we yellas can mustah...

OK Bluedog,

I will make it easy for you. How many SWAC football titles does Southern have? Its not a hard question.

No dawg you kinda slowwww i've been trying to make it easy for you because that's the question i asked you 15min ago.

Now go do your research and stop trying to be smart to get somebody else to do your work for you, because your not that sharp....ooooooooKAY!!! :eek2:

No dawg you kinda slowwww i've been trying to make it easy for you because that's the question i asked you 15min ago.

Now go do your research and stop trying to be smart to get somebody else to do your work for you, because your not that sharp....ooooooooKAY!!! :eek2:

Fine...Southern has 17 titles.

Back