This Thread for Lease....

C-LeB28

to the following teams:

Morris Clown
SUcks
Southwestern Assemblies of Deacons & Ushers

Please post here and give us no mercy. It is my intent to email this thread to Bill Thomas just to let him know how much he's wanted.

Thanks.

Oh and by the way... don't hold back SAGU and Band Fan, please feel free to add your meaningless comments about your scholarship situation also.

Dayum, begging to be smacked...... SHAMEFUL!!!

Somebody please close the gate and cover them up..:(

we have beaten the same SWAC opponents and have both defeated opponents who are less than 1-AA caliber.

We have 15 ?ships and you have the full allotment, yet we both have 2 wins. Slade probably wants to cut the budget so she can start with the football team.

Your sad

Cheer up CLeb, it's HomeComing bruh. Make the best of it. Besides, it's not like yall are used to having consecutive winning seasons, right?

:D :emlaugh: :D :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

You're right 2 Short.

We've only had winning season the past what... five years in a row??? I know 6 - 5 and 7 - 4 and 8 - 3 seasons are substandard at a program like Southern. So how's Southern doing this year?

What about last year?

What about the entire decades of the 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's? Like us huh?

We'll give some help next week on the "Get Rid Of Thomas" campaign when the Jags come to town.:D

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

The Panther Fan
We have 15 ?ships and you have the full allotment, yet we both have 2 wins. Slade probably wants to cut the budget so she can start with the football team.

pvu 2 wins
TSU 3 wins

get it right before you put out there

my fault :rolleyes:, I keep forgetting about the win over NCAA d-2 langston

Back