This is what Im talking about

Nice...thanks Bruh! I will holla at you later in the week when I make reservations and confirmation of where I'm staying!

Man I went ou to JSU today and they had these thingys. They are big and white and I think you are supposed to take a piss in them, and something called "pipes" carries the pee away, I tried to see where it goes, but I didnt have my sunshine inside stick on me.

They were too pretty and clean to piss in so I pissed up against a car like I do at SU. But I think they call them Pee Transporter Thingies. The State Gave us 6.75 Hundred dollars to install them and it takes literally tens of dollars to keep water and stuff in them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Since we can't smack on thier team, let's talk about this and this ... weak azzes!

Y'all are real funny, but you won't be laughing soon. Talk your isht now, but WE will be here when your teams make you cry like school kids this season .....

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Man I went ou to JSU today and they had these thingys. They are big and white and I think you are supposed to take a piss in them, and something called "pipes" carries the pee away, I tried to see where it goes, but I didnt have my sunshine inside stick on me.

They were too pretty and clean to piss in so I pissed up against a car like I do at SU. But I think they call them Pee Transporter Thingies. The State Gave us 6.75 Hundred dollars to install them and it takes literally tens of dollars to keep water and stuff in them.
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I am falling out of my chair busting my gut at Pee Transporters, and the "Stripes" on the field, and @ G and that dayum Number thing for the club outfits!!!

Man you people are hilarious.

You know your smack is funny when that school can only come back with "this issue is played out" smack!! Ha ha ha!! I love SWACpage!! Yall knows I do!!!!

Originally posted by Suge
Ha ha JSU people!

We have yall beat. At GSU we have these thingys. They are tall grey poles. I mean they go really high. And at the top of them they have the white circle thingys. Well we just call them circles. Anyway, at night these circles come alive, and they make artificial sunshine. Can you believe it. We get to see at night, in the dark even. Just like in the day!! We even get to have games when the instant sun light is on! We don't know the real names of this contraption. But I am going to call it Sunshine At Night Sticks!

SUGE

You are a liar. We invented the sunshine at the end of the pole about 20 years ago. And we called it "the hot stuff on the end of a pole." Ours is much more advanced than yours. Not only do we use it to see at night, we use it to make our food done, keep our bodies warm when it gets cold, and to fight of Frankenstien. So where do you get off trying to take our invention? "The hot stuff on the end of the pole" has done wonders for us. Dont try to take credit for something you didnt invent.

Actually, I dont understand what the fuss is about. We just got "sunshine or hotstuff at the end of a pole" last year too. And we own our "sunshine at the end of a pole." We have been using "hot stuff at the end of a pole" in Carolina. We love it.

You are such a liar GR..

We made Sunshine at Night sticks first. See yals' sticks are actually ummm torces. yall just light up a ball of fire and raise it to the sky on a pully. With our sticks..we just trun this knob thingy. I think they calls it elc, alas, elepha, ummm elasticity. Yeah that's it elasticity! So yall ain't got as many new thinys as us! So stop being a liar!

Go buy you a club outfit and go to that party they are having at that new club they call "stripes."

Suge,

I heard that it's ladies night at "Stripes" so it's going to be packed tonight! I want to make sure that I am sharp from head to toe.

Should I wear my hat with the bar on it or the leather one that does not have the bar!

I dont know if we have elasticity yet so I think I might need to bring some "hot stuff on the end of the pole" so I can check out all the honnies.

The women dance pretty wild at "Stripes" so I know that I will need to borrow that thing that keep your jules from getting hurt from Gr, or Robber. (the state only gave us two and donated the rest of them to USM)

Should I wear my shirt with or with out the numbers!

Last but not least,

I dont know if the "port a pottie" is inside the club or outside of the club so would it be ok if I wear those shoes with the pointed things on them just in case I have to go outside to piss? I would hate to get my shoes dirty,women hate dirty shoes.

Can someone please help me out.

Suge and BC

Guess what? I was up on the JSU campus today and guess what I saw. They had a man looking thang. Cepting this man has two humps on its chest, it had long pretty hair like a sissy, and it hips were full and round and soft all the way around. And guess what, it smelled pretty too. It bumped into me and I felt kinda tingly all over. I just stood there and watch it walk away and continued to feel funny. I dont know what to call or make of it. I think I will call it "face down ass up." I dont know why, thats just all I can think to call it.

Gr,

Man you really need to come to "Stripes" with me. They have "face down ass up" in the club all the time on ladies night!! Don't forget to wear your new shirt with the numbers on it that Old G and Suge gave us.

On the FN floor LOL @ BC and that dayum Ladies night at "stripes"!!! This is comedy!!

Face down ass up.....ahahhahahah..LOL like Pison!!

Dayum Jag03....see what you did!

Well I guess I'm the father of "Superior" threads.....

See how these bustas "jump" on the band wagon.....

It's ok, cuz at least I know you scrubbs treat me like EF Hutton,
when I post ....you listen!!!

Now hear this...SU WILL BE THE SWAC CHAMPS for '01!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Has anyone ever heard of "laughing stock"????

*snicker*

Dr. Sweet Milk...send h-....nevermind!!! ;)

whatever....

Have you ever heard of arse whupin' or being drugg......

That's what's going to happen to your pathetic, wanna be champs , football team.....

Now STFU.... and bring my newspaper MUTT!!

Re: whatever....

Originally posted by JAG03
Have you ever heard of arse whupin' or being drugg......

<font color=green>Yep...and I also heard of pressboxes, indoor toilets, and elevators that actually go UP being built before 1968... ;)</font>

That's what's going to happen to your pathetic, wanna be champs , football team.....

<font color=green>So...are YOU the champions now???? ;)</font>

Now STFU.... and bring my newspaper MUTT!!

<font color=green>For what?...it ain't like you're gonna read it.
Just wait for all the precious info to be handed down from your New Age PRESSBOX like you've been d-....well, like you're GOING to do!!! </font>:D

chawk2.gif

"I like Jag03...he's silly!"

:D

Man, Jag03 is a stone cold trip !!!!

Originally posted by JAG03

It's ok, cuz at least I know you scrubbs treat me like EF Hutton,
when I post ....you listen!!!

Now hear this...SU WILL BE THE SWAC CHAMPS for '01!!!

Selective hearing........ENGAGED !!!

On the real! I was talking with a Jag fan (Blue and Gold Club, QB Club Member) here at work yesterday. I mentioned the new press box and DAYUM!!!! Dude started talking about how stupid it was to spend all that dayum money without adding restrooms on the upper level. Said, they could have added concessions and restrooms. Was pissed off cuz he said only the "elites" in the press box could piss on that level...

That was some funny isht. I just told him, his piss wasn't on the same level as the prez and the "big shots"!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Man, that's just "PISS PO PLANNIN"!

It's incredible......

How you chumps talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.....

Purely pathetic!!!

Back