This is the way we ball

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
After weeks of fighting off the urge to like this song...I can't resist it anymore. This ish is jamming. I have always liked Lil Flip back from the days when he free styled on Mad Hatta's show along with Wreckshop. This is the #2 club banger in Dallas.

Flow on Flip!!!

And just think. I had the opportunity in high school towork with this cat. But a young brotha wasn't ready for it then. I always have and always will support Lil Flip. Puttin it down for the 'Souf' Side.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by s phi s
And just think. I had the opportunity in high school towork with this cat. But a young brotha wasn't ready for it then. I always have and always will support Lil Flip. Puttin it down for the 'Souf' Side.:D

We Gon lean', we gon' lean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maannnnnnnnn!!!!!!

I just got this song out of my head and here you go puttin' it on the SWACpage. As soon as I saw the words, I started singin' it. I had in my head so long that I eventually changed my title under my name.

Oh well... Guess I'll start singin' it again.

This issss the way we Balllllll :nod:

This is why I hate the gulf coast......while I was home for the 4th I was loving this song. And they were playing it every 5 minutes.

Freestyle King!!!

The ish is going fed. I wanted to go check him out last week when he came out here, but I had to work.

My 15 year old sister loves this song...So I hear it all the time. I've come full circle with this dang song. I like it then I didn't like now I like it agian....

this is the way we ball....wearing my platnum chains...

The meetings were boring....Yeah I wa snoring
The VP was fine, yeah she mde me kinda horny
But that's another story let's get back to the topic
ME and her negotiatin' to buy the Rocets....Comets...ad all therest of that stuff........

Jelli, you know he is an alum of our highschool.

Back