This is just for the TSPN OLD SCHOOLERS

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
Remember when:

TARYN and PISS-on had a fight! :lol::lol::lol:

P~ ALWAYS saying he was having sex with W~

Toi wearing her cheerleader outfit for DNICE BAREBOTTOM under orders. :eek:

Remember when Tara posted a picture of Mighty Hornet with his arms in the air and she said he was happy because she just had told him she was pregnant with his child. :read:

And lawd, what about Tara and Suge being married and all dem damn chirrens...:smh: if you are old school TSPN you can name them! :swink:

The good ole days...No hate, just love! :kiss::love::kiss::love: No bitta bastids, no chickens, just spoons and puddin's STIRRING UP! :teleport: :wavey: :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Phatback used to have auditions for his adult film production company and always had a BIG ARSE GLASS. :nod:

Where is the love? :bawling:

And what about the cuddy buddy annual/seasonal list?:tup:
Football season/Winter and Spring and Summer....hmmmm......sigh....

:bawling:

And happenings like the first TSPN reunion in ATL....:nod:
When everybody actually wanted to meet errrahbody and just enjoy....

Ohhhhhhhhhh the dayzzzzzzzzz:swink:

:cry:

These threads always make me smile. Man why can't we just go back to days of old, where Suge was talking about yard bird, D*nice was the milk man, GR was talking in 3rd person, Tara was PVAMCheerleader, No one knew that SOG and Kenn were the same person, bama state was losing to JSU, people believed TP was the logical...

Those were the good ole days...

BRING THEM BACK!

What about that pissing monkey that Kenn finally banned.... and talking only with "smileys".

Lawd, I likeneah forgot about the pissing monkey! :lol:

The ban made MikeBigg so mad, he whined about the pissing monkey for MONTHS. It was his best SMACK MOVE...that pissing monkey pissing on Southern University's shield! :mad::smh: Batch! :emlaugh:

Hey remember he called BgJag COLONEL FLAGG! :goof:

The VERY good old days! Dey gone! :saw:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What happend to you and Warndalyn having that drink with me at the 1999 Bayou Classic. I ended up getting Mike, Kema, and AAMUprettywoman drunk...drinks were on DSN.

To this day I have not had another Hurricane drink. I think somebody said I had 4 or 4.5.....Mike said I had SSCS Street/Sidewalk Confusion Syndrome! Didn't know the street from the sidewalk.

What happend to you and Warndalyn having that drink with me at the 1999 Bayou Classic. I ended up getting Mike, Kema, and AAMUprettywoman drunk...drinks were on DSN.

:lmao: YES You did...and how the "L" did we carry what's o'doodz name down the Burbon Street Kemerrrrrrr and Mike while fighting off the hands that touched me as I attempted......:lmao:

Classic I tell ya....pure comedy.....

LIT to say the least...Mai Tai's are my friend.....DSN...send deal me one of those drinks after EASTER...mmmmk! :swink:

:lmao: YES You did...and how the "L" did we carry what's o'doodz name down the Burbon Street Kemerrrrrrr and Mike while fighting off the hands that touched me as I attempted......:lmao:

Classic I tell ya....pure comedy.....

LIT to say the least...Mai Tai's are my friend.....DSN...send deal me one of those drinks after EASTER...mmmmk! :swink:

Nawl Val....let's go way way back! Jackson, MS at Club Jazzy's! Let's go further back....Huntsville, AL when somebody came to Mike's place with her pants on inside out! LEG UP IN THE AIR drinking "water".................

To this day I have not had another Hurricane drink. I think somebody said I had 4 or 4.5.....Mike said I had SSCS Street/Sidewalk Confusion Syndrome! Didn't know the street from the sidewalk.

I quit counting...DSN's plan was to have everyone drunk......it worked! :lol:

Thank ya kindly!!!!! I got X-craaaaaaaa crazy dat night!

Back