this is for deliverence! TESTIMONY SERVICE @ THE SWAC PAGE

millhouse05

Blue Phi!!! U Know!!!
lets do something different! my freinds sometimes there is deliverence when we tell each other about the things that we have been through and experienced. its like we build each other up when we express our feelings about the things we have seen and felt. lets put some of our testimonies and greatest accomplishments on here. if its as little as a F grade on a history 101 quiz to almost losing your life in a car accident SHARE it WITH US. lets deliver each other and praise GOD through out testimonies. this is testimony service. so i guess the queston of this prayer board post is, WHAT HAS GOD BROUGHT U THROUGH OR WHAT HAS HE BROUGHT U FROM TO MAKE U WHO U ARE TODAY? WHAT DO U THANK GOD FOR? who's going to be first!?

I thank HIM for life and for keeping me from killing some of these people that get on my nerves every day.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I can go on and on with testifying. My line name when I joined my sorority was TESTIMONY. I am always ready and willing to tell others of how wonderdul God has been to me. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know what He has done for me. I'll just list one example.

Sept. 1998 I was driving in town and a Sears van crossed the center line and hit my compact car head-on. The impact was so great that the front grill of my car and headlights were knocked all the way under my windshield wipers. Praise God, I walked away with bruises only to my chin and hands due to the air bag and bruises on my hip area due to the seat belt I was wearing. Thank God, thank God, thank God. He left me here to finish fulfilling my purpose and that is what I strive to do daily.

Well, Praise GOD, JSTUS!

I was in a similar situation back in the Fall 2000. I was living in New Orleans at the time, and I was at the library with some classmates studying for a pharmacotherapeutics exam that I had the next morning. Well, it was getting late, and the library was closing, so we decided that we would go a grab something to eat real since we were gonna be up for the long haul. At first, we were contemplating which car we were gonna drive. Nevertheless, I ended up driving my car. I had 2 other Alcornites and a Jacksonian aboard. Well, we started on the street right by the school......the light was green and I was going thru it. When all of a sudden, I got to the middle of the intersection and this huge OLD truck appeared out of nowhere. All I remember seeing was these huge lights fastly approaching (running a red light). I immediately pressed my gas to get on thru, b/c I was making a left turn onto the blvd. Well, the truck ended up running dead into my car, dragging us back some, and knocked my car off. However, the truck kept going, and left us there coasting to the side of the blvd. But I THANK GOD...that he surrounded us with HIS angels that night. Because we should have been dead and gone right then and there. But God say NO....... NOT NOW! Praise God, I accelerated enough for the truck to not crash dead into my gas tank. If I didn't the car would have exploded. The truck ended up tearing off my bumper and denting up the rear passenger side. No one was hurt. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

God has really blessed the both of you. my situation is a little different. basically, the end of last semester i experienced an emotional breakdown. i grew up not knowing my father and out of no where this pain that i had never been bothered by surfaced and was completely tearing my life apart. my mentallity was all messed up and i ended up withdrawing from school and i came back home. i really don't remember all the actual situations but basically one night after i came home i went into frenzy crying beyond control, it really felt like my mind was being stripped out of my head. after all of this it finally became clear to me that God was telling me to get my life right come to him so he could save me, completely because i was leading a life that was not pleasing to him. so i accepted Christ to be the head of my life from that day forth. my soul was lost, i mean drinkin, smokin, premiscuity, everything, i knew God had been speakin to me about gettin in order before all of this but i kept on, brushing what i was hearing off, but since that experience i have a whole new perspective on life, i have given up all that sin in my life and i live though my Savior and nothin else. I can testify that just going to church won't save you, it has to be a willingness in your heart to accept him, and once i started listening to the Holy Spirit, and accepting him, my life changed for the better and i haven't felt any of that pain since then all because i turned to Him. I know my situation is not as concrete as being in accidents and such, but i know for a fact that if u believe in Him and earnestly seek Him, He will not fail you, trust.

thank u!

i first of all want to thank all of u for coming in here, i read all of your testimonies and really felt blessed by them because i know that your experiences were life changing.

well i have a testimony too. at first i was worried because i thought i was gone have to crank up my own trend, but thanks to yall. i did not have to do that! my testimony starts like this. everything was cool in decatur, ga until i got to be 8 years old. u see at the age of 8, my father died from cancer. so from then on i had to live life without a true father figure in my life. but after that i seemed like my mother, sister and i was gone make it. u see, i had a strong mom andshe was real. so everything appeared ok. so i got to be in high school and my mother had reported to me that she had breast cancer and had to have one of her breast removed. i can actually say that she said this in like a joking mode. after she told us she made jokes about it and stuff, so i did not seem as bad, but i was still worried. so she got it removed and then began to take her kemo. she seemed to be ok after here hair had grown back. so everything was once again cool. so i got to my 10th grade year in high school. my mom just became extremely sick. the doctors said thatit had spread to her other breast. so she began to take high doses of kemo. it took a tole on her body. then in the middle of march my 10th grade year 1999, my mother passed. after she passed me and my grades began to slip and when i say slip i mean a gpa of 1.2 and stuff like that.

after i buried my mom i was tore up. my sister and i began to fall apart because we both had different ways of dealing with death. so it got so bad that my sister and i had to seperate. so we did. i wound up moving into a freind of the families house and she moved into an apartment. something had to change. my grades, my rlationship with my sister, my religion, everything. so it did. my mother and father were Jehovah's Witnesses and i just so happened to depart from that and get into the churches so i did. when i moved in with my new family i began to go to new birth missionary baptist church. bishop eddie long just preached and everytime he preached it seemed like he was talking strait to me. so by he end of 11th grade i was almost back on my feet.

my grades came back a little and my faith in God grew. so it was 12 grade and stuff, time for me to decide if i am going to college or not. i had already said i was gone go to the army or navy if i cant go to college, i even took the asbab test. then one day i was in my six period jazz music class and arthur b. wesly walked through the door and said i have band scholorships for those that wish to try out. i tried out and he offered my almost a full scholorship. i praised God for that because i knew he did that for me. the hard thing was , was i going to get accepted to the school, after all my grades was not the best. through Gods mercy i was accepted to alabama a and m, tennessee state and south carolina state. i was even blessed to have band scholorships at each school.so i went to school and my first semester i thought i was going to flunk out because i had the mind of a failure. if u think u gone fail u r. but luckly i only had the mind and not the grades. i got 2.8 that semester and the second semester i got a 3.5! little did i realize that my sister and i after about 2-3 years began to talk like nouthing ever happened. now i am ready. all i have to do now is just get my life spiritually in order and i will make it. i just really appreciate God and his mercy. i could be anywhere now but now im in school and my life now, its not totally in order i still have a coulpe of sins to get rid of but for the most part i should be ok. THANK U GOD!!!!!

thanks for reading.

I was carjacked back in 1995, I was stabbed a total of 7 times in the head, arms, hands and (THANK GOD ALMIGHTY) I lived to tell about it. Ironically my father was stabbed to death in a robbery when I was 6 years old. When, this car jacking situtation I did not think that I was going to make it through it. As, I laid there waiting for the police ambulance etc, all I could think of was dying at a young age like my father.

My testimony is:
* I love my new wife
I like my job, boss, co-workers and I'm confident in my career security through God
I have a lot of Christian music to listen to and Christian speakers on tape to listen to
I go to a good church that encourages me to live saved and not compromise
* God gave me dreams and goals He'll let me fulfill

Originally posted by nevaehinvesting
My testimony is:
* I love my new wife

Congratulations on your recent marriage and my prayers for a lifetime of love, peace and happiness.

I recently celebrated 1 year of marriage to Mike.

Testimonies....

Several years ago before I finished college, I was dating this guy who for no apparent reason broke up with me. Being the weakminded 24 year old that I was, I did not know how to handle what I thought was a loss. In that same weak, my grandfather died of congestive heart failure. My world was upside down. I had exams that I needed to pass and a departmental exam that I needed to demonstrate that I indeed did know something about Physics. In that weak, I wanted to quit school, withdraw from anything and everything positive. I almost succeeded. Until one day, this professor who is my mentor talked to me about all of my issues. He helped me to realize that my life was bigger than that one little pitiful relationship. I know God directed him in my life at that time. I needed a friend.

Another time has been my childhood...God brought me through it all.

TIME WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU OF THE GOODNESS OF GOD IN MYLIFE, BUT I WILL SHARE A FEW THINGS. WHEN I TURNED 21 IN 2000, I PRAYED TO GO D AND ASKED HIM THAT IF HE LET ME MAKE THROUGH 21, I WOULD BE FOREVER HIS CHILD. I GOT SAVED ON JULY, 18TH 2001 WHICH WAS MY 22ND BIRHTDAY. AS A RESULT OF MY OBEDIENCE TO GOD, I PREACHED MY FIRST SERMON ON SEPT. 16TH, 2001. GOD HAS BEEN BLESSING MY EVERYDAY SINCE. I HAVE RECEIVED SO MANY BLESSINGS THAT IT HAS BEEN TOO MANY TO RECALL, BUT I KNOW AND I REALIZE THAT GOD IS STILL MOVING IN MY LIFE. NOW IN 2002, GOD HAS BLESSED ME THAT ON THE 16TH OF SEPT, I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE MINISTRY FOR 1 YEAR AND I AM GETTING READY TO MARRY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN THIS WORLD TO ME IN NOV OF THIS YEAR. SO I JUST WANT ALL OF US TO BE ENCOURAGED AND KNOW THAT IF WE WORK FOR GOD, HE WILL WORK FOR US. PSALMS 84:11 SAYS THAT "NO GOOD THING WILL HE WITHHOLD FROM THEM THAT WLK UPRIGHTLY." LET'S CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO BE WHAT GOD HAS CALLED US TO BE.RAY FOR ME AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU ALL. BE BLESSED

Originally posted by rev t
TIME WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU OF THE GOODNESS OF GOD IN MYLIFE, BUT I WILL SHARE A FEW THINGS. WHEN I TURNED 21 IN 2000, I PRAYED TO GO D AND ASKED HIM THAT IF HE LET ME MAKE THROUGH 21, I WOULD BE FOREVER HIS CHILD. I GOT SAVED ON JULY, 18TH 2001 WHICH WAS MY 22ND BIRHTDAY. AS A RESULT OF MY OBEDIENCE TO GOD, I PREACHED MY FIRST SERMON ON SEPT. 16TH, 2001. GOD HAS BEEN BLESSING MY EVERYDAY SINCE. I HAVE RECEIVED SO MANY BLESSINGS THAT IT HAS BEEN TOO MANY TO RECALL, BUT I KNOW AND I REALIZE THAT GOD IS STILL MOVING IN MY LIFE. NOW IN 2002, GOD HAS BLESSED ME THAT ON THE 16TH OF SEPT, I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE MINISTRY FOR 1 YEAR AND I AM GETTING READY TO MARRY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN THIS WORLD TO ME IN NOV OF THIS YEAR. SO I JUST WANT ALL OF US TO BE ENCOURAGED AND KNOW THAT IF WE WORK FOR GOD, HE WILL WORK FOR US. PSALMS 84:11 SAYS THAT "NO GOOD THING WILL HE WITHHOLD FROM THEM THAT WLK UPRIGHTLY." LET'S CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO BE WHAT GOD HAS CALLED US TO BE.RAY FOR ME AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU ALL. BE BLESSED

I MEANT PRAY FOR ME AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU ALL

I have many blessings and testimonies. Recent blessing happen this July. Had surgery, and came out of it healed. I knew a month in advance about the surgery and was worried, but the day of the surgery I had a sense of peace surrounding me, and before I knew it I was in the recovery room.
God is Good all the time, and all the time he is Good

I cannot begin to tell you all how God has blessed my life. He has truly smiled down on me and I give him all the praises and thanks. He held me close and kept me when I did not think that I could go any further. Through my daughter, son, son-in-law and grandaughter he has blessed me. Through my church family he continues to bless me. God is so good, and if he never ever does anything else in my life, I will continue to give him all the praises. May God bless each and every one of you.

Ahhh Millhouse

Ahhhh Jason, I tell you everything, and you just left ALL this out.

Well, here is mine:

Last season, the band was preparing to go to the Magic City Classic, and it hap been planned I would ride down there with my friend Ant, and the other two dudes in the band. Well, the day we were to leave, I TOTALLY forgot.......I mean completely. He called me and asked if I was packed up and ready to go, they were downstairs. I on the other hand was not prepared. I apologized for being an inconvience and told him I would just see them down there.

The band went, and performed. Those who stayed, stayed, and the others left.

Well, Monday I was getting ready for practice, and I went to teh Burger King downstairs. I saw an associate from band, and he asked me had I heard. I was like, "heard what?" He said, "About Anthony." To get to the point, my friend Anthony, on teh way back from the classic, was killed in a car accident. He flew from the car, (Mustang), and died. Apparently, they had an "instant flat fix" or something and the tire went out. the other three passengers were okay, but only MY friend died.

Every since then, I've wondered what would have happened, had I gone with them. Needless to say, I felt blessed.

The following January, I turned my life over to Christ and joined First Baptist Church in Huntsville. Marching season, I know had I died on the field, i would have gone straight to hell (I was not the NICEST freshmen, depending on who u were ). But I let by gones be by gones, and let all the negative energy leave me and stay with others.

Jason call me or email me!!!!!!ASAP

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I normally don'g come here

But here goes,

At the age of 7 I was hit by a car and broke every bone from my waist down, they told my grandmother I would not walk again, but as most of you know that is not the case from the age of 7 -13 I was molested by my step father at the age of 14 my mother who I had not lived with in 5 years comes back into my life. at the age of 14 and 16 I tried to commit suicide at the age of 16 my 1st boyfriend who was a peacher son beat me up and raped me. at 18 I went off to Jackson and was doing alright. but at 20 my mother got sick I had to leave Jackson and go home and take care of my sister and lil brother, I went back to Jackson but my mother got sick again so I had to leave and take care of my family
so I worked a full time job, a part time job and went to school part time to pay bills for my lil sister her two kids that went on for a while and it didn't work. And at the age of 23 I had a breakdown and at the age of 24 I had a stroke. So it is safe to say I am a living Testimony but I really have not found my calling yet, and things have not been great the last two years, but I have been making it. I had just given up I was up until recently just tired of it all. But on Aug 24, 2002 I join church and I giving it all to the Lord. He has made a way for me this far, So why stop now.

Here is mine:

In the 4th month of my wife's pregancy, the doctors noticed her amniotic fluid level was too high. Usually, when the fluid level is high, there means that the baby is having a problem related to SPINA BIFIDA. SPINA BIFIDA is a condition that happens when the spine of the fetus does not form properly and spinal fluid leaks out into the anbrionic sack. SPINA BIFIDA happens in a small percentage of pregancies and basically leaves the child helpless for life.

SPINA BIFIDA is a very stressful condition. Many people abort the pregancy to avoid the stress. I did alot of research on the condition. We decided that we would just pray about it and leave it into GOD's hand.

The doctors wanted to do a procedure where they would extract the fluid and run some test. Again, I can't spell this procedure, but it called for another ultrasound and a long needle.

Well, during the first step of the procedure, the ultrasound, the doctor asked us "Do you know why you guys are here?". I was like, "Sure, to check to see if our child will have SPINA BIFIDA". He then asked, "Why do you think the child will have SPINA BIFIDA?". I said, "Because, my wife amniotic fluid level is too high". He then asked, "Do you know why her amniotic level is high". I was beginning to get pissed off. I wanted to let him have it, but I didn't. I then said, "Because from what we have researched, the fetus' spinal fluid may have leaked into the amniotic sack".

The doctor then said, "That is not it, it is high because you have two". We were like, "Two? Two what?" The doctor replied, "Two children, see look, you are having TWINS".

We just thank GOD. Today, the twins are 4 years old. A boy, VERNON, and a girl, ALLYSON.

This is my testimony.

Yeah ...

What Da_Sperm had said. Healthy children are indeed the ultimate blessing. We were blessed twice in one day!!

I also count my blessings every day for my beautiful, smart, artistic 9-year-old, and my technical, wonderful 31-year-old!

Moment by moment, footstep by footstep blessings of the awareness of who God is and the sacrifice of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for me, and life, health, stength, and provisions for me and my family.

Regards.

I hardly ever come here but for some reason today I felt the need to. When I was 8 my stepfather (the only father I ever really knew) tried to kill my mother. After he thought he succeeded he killed himself. My mother moved us from Alabama to Ohio where I had a hard time adjusting. I never opened up and shared what was going on with me because I felt I needed to be strong for my mother and my younger brother. I put on a front for friends, teachers, and my family. At 19 I could no longer hide everything that was going on in my head and in my heart. I lost faith and began to doubt there was a God. I became extremely depressed to the point where I could barely function even with medication and I had to leave school. One day a friend convinced me to go to church with them and I promise it was like the sermon was meant for me. Since then I have moved around a bit but I am so much happier. I am so much more positive. I think to the days when I wished I wouldn't wake up and I am so thankful that the Lord still wakes me up every morning and gives me a new day and a new chance right the wrongs of yesterday.

TOUCH NOT MINE ANNOINTED

AS A CHILD I WAS ABUSED MENTALLY, AND PEOPLE ALWAYS BULLIED ME. I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY ME. I HAVE TRIED TO SEVERAL TIMES, WHEN I GOT TO COLLEGE I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS OVER, BUT IT WASN'T. I FOUND OUT THAT THE REASON THAT I WAS GOING THROUGH SO MUCH IS THAT I WASN'NT SAVED, AND THEN TO TOP IT ALL OF, I WAS CHOSEN TO DO GODS WILL. GOD TOKK UP FROM THE LOW PLACE, AND LIFTED ME UP HIGHER, AN I HAVEN'T STOPPED GROWING IN JESUS. GOD IS SO AWESOME, HE WILL TAKE EVERY STAIN AND WIPE IT AWAY.

lets do something different! my freinds sometimes there is deliverence when we tell each other about the things that we have been through and experienced. its like we build each other up when we express our feelings about the things we have seen and felt. lets put some of our testimonies and greatest accomplishments on here. if its as little as a F grade on a history 101 quiz to almost losing your life in a car accident SHARE it WITH US. lets deliver each other and praise GOD through out testimonies. this is testimony service. so i guess the queston of this prayer board post is, WHAT HAS GOD BROUGHT U THROUGH OR WHAT HAS HE BROUGHT U FROM TO MAKE U WHO U ARE TODAY? WHAT DO U THANK GOD FOR? who's going to be first!?
@LAW DAWG , @BulldogM.Ed.23
@96lioness ... I found this to be an interesting thread; maybe we should do it all over again?

Last edited:
We should

We will. We are. I've asked it to be announced in each of the Private Forums. Big Thunder should've notified the Jag Private Forum. Please feel free to share/post whenever the Lord allows the opportunity to do so.

Back