They steal all of our stuff...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Worse thing was the chant and they played with no soul and YOU CAN TELL 40% KNEW THE SONG THAT BAND IS TOO DAMN BIG TO BE PLAYING THAT SOFT BUT HIM.BEING A BCU GRAD SIZE IS A THING BUT BCU HAS POWER AND FUNK BEHIND THEIR BORING STAND MUSIC. OVERALL 2 STARS OUT OF 10. BTW LEARN YOUR DAMN MUSIC

Y’all do know there director is a HBCU grad who marched at Bethune Cookman right?

Reactions: JR
BCU always sounds great.....
....and without seasoning, too, though...
#MilesDavisWept

BCU always sounds great.....
....and without seasoning, too, though...
#MilesDavisWept

That's because BCU and FAMU rarely use crescendos and decrescendos, which are typically used in marching band/brass band music so that the sound gives off a special effect for a cheering crowd. BCU and FAMU prefer the symphonic concert type sound for football games, which put cheering fans to sleep.

Can't be frowning on a HBCU when your Director is a HBCU grad. I mean they did hire him as the head man.

He's actually there to get his PhD. He was assistant director while working on his Masters. I'm glad to see they have given him a chance.

Can't be frowning on a HBCU when your Director is a HBCU grad. I mean they did hire him as the head man.
On top of that, imagine poor ole guy trying to get lemonade out of lemons when trying to get them folks to put a bit of soul into their performances when most of them just can't do it.
That has to be frustrating to the director and probably kind of hilarious.

Back