They Arrested the Driver That Caused the Fiery Car Crash in LA (Warning Graphic Video)

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
I'm surprised anyone survived, the nurse that was driving the Mercedes lived and has been arrested. I haven't see a wreck like this. I've seen a fiery crash before but not with this any cars involved. God bless the families affected so sad

Looks like in an update, the nurse Nicole Linton was actually driving faster than the initial report, wow

Nurse was driving 130 mph when she allegedly killed six in fiery Los Angeles crash​

The nurse facing murder charges for the fiery Los Angeles crash that killed six was going 130 mph, it was revealed Sunday — 40 miles an hour faster than previously thought.

Nicole Linton, 37, was initially thought to be driving her Mercedes at 90 mph, but court papers obtained by the Los Angles Times on Sunday said she floored the car for at least five seconds before deliberately speeding into La Brea and Slauson avenues on Aug. 4....

This is madness

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Looks like in an update, the nurse Nicole Linton was actually driving faster than the initial report, wow

Nurse was driving 130 mph when she allegedly killed six in fiery Los Angeles crash​

The nurse facing murder charges for the fiery Los Angeles crash that killed six was going 130 mph, it was revealed Sunday — 40 miles an hour faster than previously thought.

Nicole Linton, 37, was initially thought to be driving her Mercedes at 90 mph, but court papers obtained by the Los Angles Times on Sunday said she floored the car for at least five seconds before deliberately speeding into La Brea and Slauson avenues on Aug. 4....

This is madness
Was she trying to kill herself?

Was she trying to kill herself?
They won't say, but I think so. Seems she had a boyfriend that died in 2018 or so and she hasn't been mentally right since, the family blamed it on the stress of nursing school that made her crack see this story https://www.latimes.com/california/...fiery-windsor-hills-crash-court-documents-say, hard to say, but it is inexcusable that 6 people are dead because of her. The problem is a Mercedes would be one of the hardest cars to kill yourself in since they are made to survive a crash at high speeds.. You see from the photos, she destroyed the other cars and her passenger cabin is intact for the most part, really sad story

Back