These Sorority Sisters Did a ‘Melanin Illustrated’ Photo Shoot

EB

I say this to these Lady Rattlers as someone who grew up a huge Southern Jaguar fan. Ladies, take a bow. You look nice. :)

Take my advice. To completely enjoy this, do not read the comments to the article.

----------

Global
These Sorority Sisters Did a ‘Melanin Illustrated’ Photo Shoot

Yahoo Style July 25, 2017

A tight-knit group of 56 sorority sisters is poised to go viral with a beach photo shoot dubbed “Melanin Illustrated,” honoring black beauty.

Recently the women took a three-day trip to Costa Rica, where they celebrated the Beta Alpha chapter of Delta Sigma Theta a decade after they founded it, in spring 2007, at Florida A&M University.

The sisters are professional women, ages 29 to 35, who continue to be involved in each other’s lives.

I will bet that a lot who are complaining about the article secretly enjoy the pictures. They are just not saying it openly.

pTRLv7ZjqS-in.gif

One of my favorite girlfriends is a Delta from FAM, no Becky for me, I ended up marrying me a Delta even when my FAM Delta moved too far north for my thin skin LOL

White rednecks don't like black women because black women don't like them. One thing I respect about black women and you can say what you wanna is they stick to their guns. Black women like what they like and if it doesn't fit them they will be by single without a man until they get what they want. Gotta respect that. White men just don't do it for the average black woman. Besides if you go to a sex site and do research it will tell you the average brother is six inches, the average white guy and Mexican four inches and Asians two inches. Black women ain't having it. @chocalate_topaz . Ain't that rite........m

Back