There are no Sluts in Kleveland!

Suge

The Phat Mack
Man I have been gone for a week, and I see that you people just kan't seem to function without the pres-odent. This page is getting about as much action as I got in Kleveland this past week...which is slim to none. I just wish that I had met some women who sucked as much as this page does!

Anyway..if you hvae never been to Kleveland...you need to. That city is nice. i had so much fun wilding out with the Brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi, Inc. I almost didn't want to come home. But all good things must come to an end, I guess. And my trip did too!

Shout out to all the Nupes worldwide. props to each and every brother I met at the Klave! And to all the bruhs on SWACpage.com!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thanks...

I realy did have a good time. I would have been a great time If I could have found a couple of....well it was good anyway! :D

Originally posted by Suge
Thanks...

I realy did have a good time. I would have been a great time If I could have found a couple of....well it was good anyway! :D

Suge,

Welcome back...Good to know you had a good time!

Too bad you didn't find/get any good puddin!
That's one of the differences...
you can't find them, but they find
"US"

Welcome back Suge.

San Antonio was delightful for the DIVAs of the Blazing Southwest Region a couple of weekends ago. :)

Back