THEE Does Not Love Coach Primetime

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
First the man gets a boom box stolen out of his Truck. Now his stuff "goes missing", INSIDE HIS OWN STADIUM??? One minute folks breaking off Coach Prime with a buffet and the next minute people robbing the man. I mean, Really??? The po' man must be downright confused about now with Jackson culture.

Y'all need to get THEE natives under control before you run this man out of town. Do better. :)

giphy.gif

Man, this the best yall got? Damn!!!! Where is MD with his Smack Summer School? Do they have in-person learning or are they virtual, cause these jokas need to be in school. Like the Repubs said.

Nah Brah. This remedial level stuff for y'all folks. Tell you people to get they minds right, quit terrorizing Coach Prime and by all means,

STOP THEE STEAL!!!

giphy.gif
Rhetorical question , where was this energy when Southern stole from NCCU locker room while they were playing a game , while haymer is currently being convicted of stealing thousands, and while y’all was shooting during homecomings? It’s amusing how folks make fun of the very things they BEEN doing... carry on though.

Nah Brah. This remedial level stuff for y'all folks. Tell you people to get they minds right, quit terrorizing Coach Prime and by all means,

STOP THEE STEAL!!!

giphy.gif
Maybe the ones that stole NCCU stuff stole Coach Prime's stuff. Then, maybe not. Cause NCCU never got their stuff back. Aint that right Mumford?!!!

Rhetorical question , where was this energy when Southern stole from NCCU locker room while they were playing a game , while haymer is currently being convicted of stealing thousands, and while y’all was shooting during homecomings? It’s amusing how folks make fun of the very things they BEEN doing... carry on though.

Well, Well, Well. If it ain't Mr. "Only Championships Matter". I knew you would eventually show up. :) Let me make this really simple for you....

IF you gonna steal, AT LEAST steal from somebody other than YOUR OWN PEOPLE....and certainly NOT the HEAD FOOTBALL COACH of Thee beloved university.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Well, Well, Well. If it ain't Mr. "Only Championships Matter". I knew you would eventually show up. :) Let me make this really simple for you....

IF you gonna steal, AT LEAST steal from somebody other than YOU OWN PEOPLE....and certainly NOT the HEAD FOOTBALL COACH of Thee beloved university.

giphy.gif
You’re so right ..., but on the flip Y’all head football coach been stealing his salary blatantly and disrespectfully the last few years by giving y’all false hope but keeping a QB that can’t hit the side of a car door if his hand was on it... but you know.... that’s y’all business...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, this the best yall got? Damn!!!! Where is MD with his Smack Summer School? Do they have in-person learning or are they virtual, cause these jokas need to be in school. Like the Repubs said.
Don't get upset Mane! Let the Fanboys have their fun and continue to post threads without a purpose or a meaning.....

I see JSU is kissing Prime's butt. JSU colors colors are blue and white. How you get Red from Blue and White. Next he will be like Cooley who tried to change the nickname for MVSU from the Delta Devils to the Cowboys...or was it Gunslingers.

I see JSU is kissing Prime's butt. JSU colors colors are blue and white. How you get Red from Blue and White. Next he will be like Cooley who tried to change the nickname for MVSU from the Delta Devils to the Cowboys...or was it Gunslingers.
Hey there sport... JSU has incorporated red in their uniform color scheme since 2019 before prime to honor the late Coach WC Gordon .... now go head and reach back over to the practice field where Alcorn resides since y’all AD said y’all can’t play outside with the big kids cause y’all scared.

You’re so right ..., but on the flip Y’all head football coach been stealing his salary blatantly and disrespectfully the last few years by giving y’all false hope but keeping a QB that can’t hit the side of a car door if his hand was on it... but you know.... that’s y’all business...
Mf couldn’t throw a rock to one of them crackheads in Baton Rouge

Dude, you sound like a Butthurt Brave. Worry about your AD embarrassing you all more Nationally about being scared and not having any trainers.

We will have a curriculum especially for Coach Prime. I don't know if he will last to the end of his contract. As you know JSU Alumni will fire a coach for stupid plays. After seeing EW make some great tackles, I doubt if he can run the table in the SWAC. Officials are taking note of Deion opps Coach Prime. On the JSU bus I expect to see a sign: Here Come Coach Prime. Personally I like Coach Prime, but he is over his head in dealing with HBCUs. They need to have daily meetings with Get Ready and the

Talk to WC Gordon about that.

Back