The Young and the Restless...WTF!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Everyone fuggs everyone on that show. Why don't they just bring in new characters. I believe Victor has boned every lady on that show except for his daughter....and I'm not too sure about that either.

NN

dt_yr_update_20021104.jpg

Why do they have this woman looking like this all the time? She looks a mess....everyone can see it's a wig.

Man Paul didn't rape Chris, she wanted it too! I mean she was resisting at first, then she started giving in. Her mouth was free and she could have said stop! Boo on this storyline! Boo on Olivia thinking she has the right to tell Brad! Boo on Drucilla's nosey Arse!

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
Man Paul didn't rape Chris, she wanted it too! I mean she was resisting at first, then she started giving in. Her mouth was free and she could have said stop! Boo on this storyline! Boo on Olivia thinking she has the right to tell Brad! Boo on Drucilla's nosey Arse!

So what da hell was Paul apologizing for after he finished taken care of his business before he left?

I believe that he was apologizing for taking her to paradise real quick, marrying Is, and cheating on her while she was away! Basically just being sorry about the whole issue at hand!

I still feel her arse is crazy for even given Michael the time of the day!

Aye, Michael is cool with me. He means well, but they will find out about him and Isabella in due time. But I will say this, he and Laruen will be hooking up real soon...just watch. Then that punk arse Paul (dude is really sorry), will really lose his mind because Lauren is with him.

Just watch.

yeah I already peeped him and Laureen yesterday! They got a little too close in the argument! O, yeah and I can't wait until Is and Mike's secret is out!

they have before, and they planned to break chris and paul up. Is with Paul and Mike with Chris.......

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
SOGgy,

U R SAD....you're more into this soap than any of us.

LOL

DTown,

Baby I ain't gone lie...I got it bad too! My VCR is set to record Y&R everyday at 11:00.

Y&R, The Sopranos, and The Practice are the only TV shows I watch regularly.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I saw that part of the show. If Chris wanted to be vindictive, she could certain claim that he forced her. He did have her wrists pinned to the bed while he was on top.

There's been a lot more S-E-X on the show lately, more than usual don't you think? Even the teenyboppers are trying to get freaky.

Back