The Welfare Reform Tour

GR,

Be careful...don't fall and for "Pete's Sake" don't pull too hard!!!

bbvine.gif

GR

Check this out...

Robert "Superman" Kent - 6'5
Lawrence "7" Story - 6'5
TC "Too Cool" Taylor - 6'5

Man this is not fair. We are just gonna play over the top of everyone this year. We may score 100 on Gram if Spears is still there. As soon as He gets off the bus in Jackson he may as well start looking up like this...:rolleyes: That boy is gonna have a crik in his neck by halftime.

he is going to be 20 yards of the line like he used to do when he tried to check Cat....now that was funny

Was that the Game where Cat caught about 5 or 6 TDs? Man Spears put Cat in the first round that day. Wonder if he will stick TC or Story.... better give story a 25 yd cushion... better yet, just stand on the goal line. Somebody will be there to meet him.

Naaaaaaw JST,

When Cat caught those 5 or 6 TDs on him, that was 98. In 99 I guess he learned his lesson and started running backwards waaaaay before the ball was snapped. Dude, I was dying laughing. I have never seen a CB that poor in the SWAC. I think Cat only caught 3 TDs in that game.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :D :D :D :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling:
<font size=6> WWWHHAAAAAA HHHHHHHAAAAAAA HAAAA HA AHA AHA AHAHAH AHHA AHA AHA AHA AHA HA AH AH AH AH HA AH AHA AHAHAHA AHA AH AHA AH </FONT>

THE WELFARE QUEEN IS GOING TO GET HIS.
ROTFLMAAAAAAAAAAAO

Re: Welfare reform is coming...

LOL I think Coopers card expires Aug 31!!!

welfare%20copy.jpg

This is classic

Done fell out......LOL like Pison!!

BBBBWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
ha ha ah aha ha ha
ha ha ha ha *hiccup* LOL !!!!!!!!

AWWWWWW DAYUM JST!! You got my side hurting!

This coming from someone from JSU!:rolleyes:
Didn't JSU try and get on welfare last year? Tried to getMVSU to claim you?:bawling:

Back