The WAC to announce new FCS league on Jan. 14

THAT coach full of shit.... AAMU didn't "pull out".... since SFA wasn't able to come here for the 1st part of the home and home this past fall.... then the contract was voided.

SFA played this fall and would’ve played at AAMU if they were playing. Alas, AAMU didn’t play this fall.

Still don’t get why AAMU would void the game and not work it out where Jack’s played there next year and worked out a future home visit like many of schools have done with contracts. That’s probably why he puts it on AAMU

Another football team could be in the making for 2025

A waste of resources - not an area where football matters and definitely demographics

Another football team could be in the making for 2025

That school is part of the ut system, correct?

If so, the a&m BOR will really pay close attention to the # of football schools and the football successes their "competitor" has.

A waste of resources - not an area where football matters and definitely demographics
I understand your point, but something tells me a D1 football program could work down there considering the closest college football program they have is D2 A&M Kingsville. I don't think its far-fetched at all.

What about seeking Nicholls to SWAC and also tenn state. That would balance the conference again if tenn state was added.

Already??????
"FBS independents Liberty and New Mexico State and FCS members Jacksonville State and Sam Houston “will likely” join Conference USA as all-sports members, sources told The Action Network."

"FBS independents Liberty and New Mexico State and FCS members Jacksonville State and Sam Houston “will likely” join Conference USA as all-sports members, sources told The Action Network."

It's time for us to move the swac on up. It's not a question of can we be successful, but do we have the will to succeed.

So basically the WAC is another Southland with greater travel expenses. Not sure how this benefits a broke school like mcneese

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Back