The Surreal Life

jelli

Music Lover
Did any you catch the season premeire? This cast is funny. The circus themed house is right on point.

No, I only caught a few minutes of it, on last night. I just noticed the characters, this season. I wonder if ole Omarosa will cause a ruckus on this show, too. I see, Pepa's on there also.

This seasons looks like a Bunch of DRAMA.

Bronson Pitcoh is a Sex fiend. He needs to control himself.
Looks like Jose Canseco is going to have his pick of the litter in that house. All them females seemed to be on him.

Omarossa is showing her ONLY colors, DRAMA Queen. She needs to fade off into existance somewhere. Her stock continues to plummit.

I caught it last night. I could have sworn Janice said that she couldn't wait until she gets into Pepa's pants. :confused:

BandFan said:
This seasons looks like a Bunch of DRAMA.

Bronson Pitcoh is a Sex fiend. He needs to control himself.
Looks like Jose Canseco is going to have his pick of the litter in that house. All them females seemed to be on him.

Omarossa is showing her ONLY colors, DRAMA Queen. She needs to fade off into existance somewhere. Her stock continues to plummit.
I don't know Janice may give Omarosa, who has divorced her husband, a run for her money in the Drama Queen department.

Killer Bees said:
I caught it last night. I could have sworn Janice said that she couldn't wait until she gets into Pepa's pants. :confused:
:nod: but she was all Jose...

Back