The Sims

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
I'm thinking about purchasing this game for my PC called The Sims. (I know I'm behind) Do any of you all have it? Is it time consuming? Let me know the 411.

Thanks,

NN

1.Time consuming,
2.Addictive
3.Very fun @ first....
4.Then gets awfully boring.

Then you buy an expansion pack......

Repeat 1-4

Buy another expansion pack........

Repeat 1-4......and so on.......

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I'm thinking about purchasing this game for my PC called The Sims. (I know I'm behind) Do any of you all have it? Is it time consuming? Let me know the 411.

Thanks,

NN

NN,
The Sims is Jelli's Favorite Game. She will give you the information about the sims.

Jan...err...Jelli Send Help Quick.

:)

I have introduce a few of my friends to this game. What is it that you want to know? Its a fun game and addictive.

I'm not a very patient person at all. Can I just put it in the computer and pretty much take off...or do I have complicated controls and stuff that I need to read about first???

Originally posted by jelli
I have introduce a few of my friends to this game. What is it that you want to know? Its a fun game and addictive.

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I'm not a very patient person at all. Can I just put it in the computer and pretty much take off...or do I have complicated controls and stuff that I need to read about first???

Its a role playing game. So if you are not into that then don't waste your time buying it. it has mini tutorial when you first load it. Its quick and easy to follow.

If it's the original Sims (Sims City), you will at it because it does get addictive. I haven't tried any of the other ones though.

Don't they have a new one out thats like a on-line community?

Having a Sims pool party ......

screen9.jpg

:D :p :D :p :cool: ;)

I have all of them but Sim Vacation..the last one. My Pc has been acting up so I am going through withdrawls....

Originally posted by jelli

That is true, jelli introduced me to that game and it's been love ever since.
I have all the expansion packs but my computer is currently in storage so I'm in Sim withdrawal.

....I attend meetings once a month, jelli and I go together.

And Fiyah, yes they're coming up with the online community but jelli and I figured that would cost mucho dinero (for us players that is).

Originally posted by saniyya

And Fiyah, yes they're coming up with the online community but jelli and I figured that would cost mucho dinero (for us players that is).

Don't know how much it's going to cost but thought when it did come out, maybe we could get a TSPN Sim Community where we can play together.

Originally posted by Fiyah

Don't know how much it's going to cost but thought when it did come out, maybe we could get a TSPN Sim Community where we can play together.
Uummm :idea: that's an idea.....I like it.:D

Back