The Saints (2020)

Drew Brees lost this game and last three playoff games. He doesn’t have the ability to throw down field thus we can’t take those shots. Defenses are not placing two safeties deep on us anymore.

I don’t think TaysoN Hill should be a starting QB. Hill was really missed today especially on those third down plays where we could easily get the first down.

Drew Brees lost this game and last three playoff games. He doesn’t have the ability to throw down field thus we can’t take those shots. Defenses are not placing two safeties deep on us anymore.

I don’t think TaysoN Hill should be a starting QB. Hill was really missed today especially on those third down plays where we could easily get the first down.

I agree with you on Drew Brees and the long ball issue. Personally, I hope he retires. In terms of J. Winston, the issue I have with him is when under pressure, he has the proclivity to turn the ball over (based on his Tampa Bay playing days). However, he may have had some maturity and growth under Payton, and perhaps he is ready for the job. The salary he is receiving though tells me he doesn't have an endorsement yet from the Saints. In terms of T. Hill, the Saints showed him the money, so to me that is an endorsement that he will be on the roster. I agree with you though, he is not a starting QB (elite anyway). Those offensive turnovers killed the Saints though. However, one has to give props and credit to the Tampa Bay defense. When I saw Devin White with his LSU gear under his Tampa jersey, I was thinking, that man is about to show out! LOL Then I noticed Fournette was making sure the crowd saw his purple and gold under his pad as well. I gathered both of them planned it......LOL Guessing Fournette was thinking, I will rep St. Aug & LSU at the same time.....LOL

Last edited:

Back