The Roaches out Tonight I see

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
… Fuss of all, we still undefeated in the SWAC!!! I haven’t seen some of y’all since the spring talking all that noise … If JSU put a foot in your team ass in 2021 , shut the hell up! Up there acting like the mighty morphing SWAC losers combining your losing efforts together trying to get your buzz off something y’all couldn’t do…

Bame stank y’all hired a Real-estate agent shut up

Gram y’all been irrelevant for a year shut up…

Slaw University you paid 400 k …. For Dooley !

A&M 62 to 15 and y’all were the spring champs …

FAMU go back to MEAC !!!

The rest… ain’t even worth mentioning…

All of y’all shull up…! Y’all all trash beneath THEE that got y’all ass whooped by that same trash o line this season… closing out , uck Y’all! Lol y’all make us sick !!!!

… Fuss of all, we still undefeated in the SWAC!!! I haven’t seen some of y’all since the spring talking all that noise … If JSU put a foot in your team ass in 2021 , shut the hell up! Up there acting like the mighty morphing SWAC losers combining your losing efforts together trying to get your buzz off something y’all couldn’t do…

FAMU go back to MEAC !!!

All of y’all shull up…! Y’all all trash beneath THEE that got y’all ass whooped by that same trash o line this season… closing out , uck Y’all! Lol y’all make us sick !!!!
Did he write “MEAC”, I’m surprised you typed that word after that whipping State put on you guys.

FAMU go back to MEAC !!!

So that's what you going to tell us bobby jimmy?

THEEflection at its finest

Should have sent AAMU to the A instead
Blue letters you made it to the Smack board !!!! 😂😂 this like the kid that can’t whoop no ass that slide in a sucker punch while the others stumping us out. The roaches really are out this evening.

Did you actually play the game on the field ? Or did they hand it to y’all by default? This has as much validity as FAMU claiming a national championship while on NCAA probation. 😂👍🏾 Whatever man.
We fresh off beating SC state azz 2 times in the same year...they just beat y'all azz to get a BCF ring like us🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

Last edited:
We fresh off beating SC state 2 times in the same year...they just beat y'all ass to get a BCF ring like us🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
We’ll get a Real National Championship Ring on the field next year 😌. And damn we dog walked the “champs” 62 to 15 like that ? … go off normal LOL.

Man, these jokas are out here like it's Freak-Nik. LOL!!! Some folks who disappeared at the beginning of the 2021 Football season and some folks who just vanished.

Peace Out Reaction GIF

Now, they're SCSU fans. LOL!!!! Well, yall Chuckle it up, cause 2022 football season will be more of the same. #THEEILOVE kicking yall asses again.

As a Chicago Bears fan, I will never root for Green Bay, I don't care if GB goes to the Super Bowl representing the NFC, I'm rooting for the AFC against them.
As bad as y'all beat us, I was actually rooting for y'all, I was rooting for the SWAC, but since you still want to talk about our championship win. Hey it's a win y'all didn't get.
And which was worse; the loss worse for the team or Coach Prime losing on his home turf, a field he should know better than any current HBCU coach?

As a Chicago Bears fan, I will never root for Green Bay, I don't care if GB goes to the Super Bowl representing the NFC, I'm rooting for the AFC against them.
As bad as y'all beat us, I was actually rooting for y'all, I was rooting for the SWAC, but since you still want to talk about our championship win. Hey it's a win y'all didn't get.
And which was worse; the loss worse for the team or Coach Prime losing on his home turf, a field he should know better than any current HBCU coach?
Touché *Tips hats*

Back