The Real World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty said:
I have disdain because he is trying be hard, but he is a queer. He is all emotional one second, then acting like he is going to knuck. He needs to sit his azz down somewhere. I think he lost his ghetto pass when he took the white people to the hood for shock value. I don't see how he has any street cred at all beyond being black and from a major city in the south..

And who the hell are these boys he always talks about? I wonder do they have limp wrist syndrome like he does? I think it is deplorable that he tried to be downlow while at FAMU...

*barfs*

That's what Im screaming. How can you try to act hard infront of MJ and Landon, then you get gitty as a school girl when ole boy came over? He was blushing and cheesing and sh!t like a HO#. I aint never seen no Ni99a get that emotional over anything.

:vomit: @ the fact that this cat is Falling in LOVE.... With a MAN!!!! . I amost committed suicide last night.

He fugged me up when He was saying that he is skerred of what his mama and friends would think. :confused: You havent told your MAMA and FRIENDs??? You busted yourself all over TV. He is _ _ _ :(
Thank God he aint from the SWAC. He is caught up in MASS CONFUSION.

Why is this even being discussed. It's just T.V. MTV is just trying to get ratings. I stopped watching after they went to the punk club. Gay people are everywhere and is in every Frat/ Soror or Mason/Eastern Star. This whole Downlow/ Bi Sexual will soon be the new norm just like interracial dating/ marriage. :smug2:

BayouBandit03 said:
This whole Downlow/ Bi Sexual will soon be the new norm just like interracial dating/ marriage. :smug2:

And I hope I'm so far away from the NORM I could start my own country. :look: :look: :vomit:

That's the problem. Everything is so PC today, there are no limits. Everything is OK. Just get people too scurred of the POLITICALLY CORRECT POLICE to say anything about it. :retard:

And people wonder why there are so many dumb arse, try anything kids out there today. :look:

I am not totally sure, but if I strongly believe that one of his boys he talks to on the phone is a Omega. Also, it is true that you have some of everything in various organizations, but when you wear nalia people don't see you (the person) most folks see the organization that you are apart. Folks have to remember, you are someones first impression of whatever organization you are apart of. I am not a gay basher or anything like, but somethings shouldn't be displayed in my opinion. Morals, what in the hell ever happened to them. But whom ever said that dl men are becoming a fad or a way of life like interracial dating, that is so true.

NESS

Shut that MESS up?
How do you say "I think the dude he talks to on the Phone is an OMEGA"????

Dude I have seen your post on this board. Especially "GREEK" post. Please back away from anything and Everything OMEGA unless you know REALY know about C.L.J.C.

:rolleyes:

BandFan said:
NESS

Shut that MESS up?

Dude I have seen your post on this board. Especially "GREEK" post. Please back away from anything and Everything OMEGA unless you know REALY know about C.L.J.C.

Cosign.

BandFan said:
KILL that DRAMA.

Im just wondering how can ole boy say some dumb sh@T like that?

BF, he did say he wasn't totally sure. And he said he knew or knew of Karamo from FAMU.

BandFan said:
NESS

Shut that MESS up?

Man, I am not going to get crunk with you yo iiight. Calm down iight, be :cool: b/c I am so chillin' yo. Now, I would NEVER dog out OMEGA PSI PHI b/c my older brother is a member. Although it's not ..... oh never mind, but anyhow I said that the boy he talks to on the phone (his friend) is a Que. I can't remember what school he pledged at, but he is ni99a. I know this b/c he Karumo use to attend FAMU and he use to model in the same group I use to cuz. Anyhow, ole dude on the phone sound just like his friend he brought with him to a a house party that the modeling troup put on, and he had on some Q nalia. Also, in regards to me knowing about JUST, LOVE, COOPER, COLEMAN I don't know them b/c they are all dead. May they R.I.P. though. And in regards to you seeing my post about greeks, that one just got way outta hand, and yes I do admit that I took it to far, and that chapter has been CLOSED ni99a. :read: my other posts dude, not just the ones you want to. Don't let one post give you an image of me. SLT, I appreciate you trying to correct whom ever mis-read what I said in the post. It pays to actually :read: and comprehend what someone is saying. There goes ctitical thinking. :shame:

P.S. Wake me if you have anything else to say b/c I am now about to take it to :sleep2: on this petty post.

:topic: Are you from the Zones or from DC?

Black357Prince said:
Man, I am not going to get crunk with you yo iiight. Calm down iight, be :cool: b/c I am so chillin' yo. Now, I would NEVER dog out OMEGA PSI PHI b/c my older brother is a member. Although it's not ..... oh never mind, but anyhow I said that the boy he talks to on the phone (his friend) is a Que. I can't remember what school he pledged at, but he is ni99a. I know this b/c he Karumo use to attend FAMU and he use to model in the same group I use to cuz. Anyhow, ole dude on the phone sound just like his friend he brought with him to a a house party that the modeling troup put on, and he had on some Q nalia. Also, in regards to me knowing about JUST, LOVE, COOPER, COLEMAN I don't know them b/c they are all dead. May they R.I.P. though. And in regards to you seeing my post about greeks, that one just got way outta hand, and yes I do admit that I took it to far, and that chapter has been CLOSED ni99a. :read: my other posts dude, not just the ones you want to. Don't let one post give you an image of me. SLT, I appreciate you trying to correct whom ever mis-read what I said in the post. It pays to actually :read: and comprehend what someone is saying. There goes ctitical thinking. :shame:

P.S. Wake me if you have anything else to say b/c I am now about to take it to :sleep2: on this petty post.

Black357Prince said:

1) YOu shole do know alot about Karamo and the people he hang out with. sounds Suspect.

2) I dont care if your DADDY was a chapter Founder, YOU DONT KNOW SH1T ABOUT OMEGA!!!!! And I would appreciate you keeping my FRAT out of your Mouth.

3) I comprehend things very well. The fact that you stated ole boy's FRIEND could be an OMEGA or do you actually know thta he is an OMEGA.....which one? And what difference does that make? See I could break you DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT and SIDEWAYS about using Decretion and What it takes to be a REAL friend, but you aint no where near my level young man.

AGAIN I WILL ASK YOU TO Keep OMEGA PSI PHI OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!!

I guess this is what Dave Chappelle was talking about when he made that skecth about "WHEN KEEPIN' IT REAL GOES WRONG!"

CEE-DOG, I am not from the Zone yo but rather the ATL. And what is the Zone by the way.

B.F. - Correction my BROTHER is a Omega not my father. Also, breaking me down sideways and all of that dumb ish :confused: umm oooookkkkkk, WTF? You could have kept that weak arse ish playa. Also, I guess you being that ignorant arse dog that you are can't comprehend what I said b/c if you did you never would have replied back with such a dumb response. :xeye: Now, I WILL DO WTF I want to and SAY WTF I want too as well yo. What you need to do is calm all of that down b/c you made the thread just so bad. :shh: And think before you speak ni99a. And me being "suspect" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Never that, I will do your mother, sister, aunt, as long as they aren't UGLY and they know how to throw that pu99y my *****. And your frat Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc I know more than you think fool, but I won't put it out like that b/c I have been down that road before. And for any other REAL OMEGA MEN readind this, and not Omega ladies I have mad respect for you, well to a certain degree. But that is neither hear nor there. And me knowing Karumo, he use to attend FAMU, model in the same troup I was apart of, and for the fact that he was apart of SGA and if you do anything "GOOD" on FAMU campus you kinda know who is who. Do I know him personally, for the record ***** I do, but he isn't a friend of mine at all. He is just someone that I know from school and ish. And once again, calm the furk down my *****, b/c all of this didn't have to get started. And if you are so high and mighty and ish, then you NEVER should have said anything to my "so called" young arse. IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

P.S. I don't give a rats arse if you 30+ you are very young in the head and need to grow the furk up b/c you really did take what I said out of contex. And another thing *****, there are punk arse Omegas, just as their are Simgas and so forth. Furking idiot. :retard:

Black357Prince said:
CEE-DOG, I am not from the Zone yo but rather the ATL. And what is the Zone by the way.

B.F. - Correction my BROTHER is a Omega not my father. Also, breaking me down sideways and all of that dumb ish :confused: umm oooookkkkkk, WTF? You could have kept that weak arse ish playa. Also, I guess you being that ignorant arse dog that you are can't comprehend what I said b/c if you did you never would have replied back with such a dumb response. :xeye: Now, I WILL DO WTF I want to and SAY WTF I want too as well yo. What you need to do is calm all of that down b/c you made the thread just so bad. :shh: And think before you speak ni99a. And me being "suspect" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Never that, I will do your mother, sister, aunt, as long as they aren't UGLY and they know how to throw that pu99y my *****. And your frat Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc I know more than you think fool, but I won't put it out like that b/c I have been down that road before. And for any other REAL OMEGA MEN readind this, and not Omega ladies I have mad respect for you, well to a certain degree. But that is neither hear nor there. And me knowing Karumo, he use to attend FAMU, model in the same troup I was apart of, and for the fact that he was apart of SGA and if you do anything "GOOD" on FAMU campus you kinda know who is who. Do I know him personally, for the record ***** I do, but he isn't a friend of mine at all. He is just someone that I know from school and ish. And once again, calm the furk down my *****, b/c all of this didn't have to get started. And if you are so high and mighty and ish, then you NEVER should have said anything to my "so called" young arse. IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

P.S. I don't give a rats arse if you 30+ you are very young in the head and need to grow the furk up b/c you really did take what I said out of contex. And another thing *****, there are punk arse Omegas, just as their are Simgas and so forth. Furking idiot. :retard:

Empty wagons make the most noise.

This thread got WORSER by the post.
Having 2 children of my own I should have expected a temper tantrum to erupt. Look son, Keep OMEGA out of your mouth.
You dont know anything about it. You have bounced around from "Knowing" DST, AKA, SGRho & ZETA secrets to saying that "KARAMO's friend is an OMEGA (again, how do you know). You seemed to be the resident GREEK offianado around here? Where did you pledge again? What was your Pan Hel's Chapter name? :rolleyes:

Grow up and get out of OMEGA business.
And try to type one sentence without using "FOUR LETTER WORDS". Im sure that my mother, sister and aunt would appreciate that.

The LAMENESS.

Black357Prince said:
And your frat Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc I know more than you think fool, but I won't put it out like that b/c I have been down that road before.

Please tell me. YOu seemed to know everything about All the other Pan-Hel FRATS and Sororities.

Do you know KKY's Writ too. Maybe you know what M.O.T.S. is for TBS.

Im waiting.
TELL ME ABOUT MY FRAT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back