The Real World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black357Prince

It's Showtime!!!
I would like to know how do some of you feel about Karumo representating his organization last night. If any of you are members PM me if you like and let me know how you feel about this. The new dude he met on the show from the gym, well let just say they were on the sofa kissin' and ish, and how about ole dude (his potential lover) was playing with his dog tag which had the "emblem" on it on NATIONAL T.V. In my opinion, that shows no respect at all, but if any of you would like to know he is PHA (not being funny at all). And all this does is make the older folks want to keep us younger one out of the organization. :topic: My uncle was talking about calling his lodge and asking them about their investigation procedures. And how about he use to date a "F.A.T.A.L." member and she is just now finding out about it. She dumped her head in the stool (why I don't know), but she said she should have known b/c he asked her eat his (ughh) out. :sick: Umm, I have alot to say about this foolishness, but I will stop here.

P.S. You can PM me or e-mail at blackmajesty_03@yahoo.com

huh?

This fool is falling in love with a man. :smh: :smh: :smh:

When did the world get this Fukced up?

S_ d :(

I watched about 5 minutes of it, and after the "clubbing" scene, that was all I could handle...To modify a quote from Women of Brewster's place....It jus' ain't nat'ual for two men to be carrying on like that. :sick:

I couldn't even handle the clubbin' scene. I'm through watching the Queer World!

Black357Prince said:
I would like to know how do some of you feel about Karumo representating his organization last night. If any of you are members PM me if you like and let me know how you feel about this. The new dude he met on the show from the gym, well let just say they were on the sofa kissin' and ish, and how about ole dude (his potential lover) was playing with his dog tag which had the "emblem" on it on NATIONAL T.V. In my opinion, that shows no respect at all, but if any of you would like to know he is PHA (not being funny at all). And all this does is make the older folks want to keep us younger one out of the organization. :topic: My uncle was talking about calling his lodge and asking them about their investigation procedures. And how about he use to date a "F.A.T.A.L." member and she is just now finding out about it. She dumped her head in the stool (why I don't know), but she said she should have known b/c he asked her eat his (ughh) out. :sick: Umm, I have alot to say about this foolishness, but I will stop here.

P.S. You can PM me or e-mail at blackmajesty_03@yahoo.com

Is he a Mason, Kappa, Que, Sigma or Iota??

I saw him wearing a red jacket. Maybe that was for something else.

I stopped watching it after he said "gayberhood"(sp)

Is all this disdain because the dude is black.

The little spanish or white guy was in the shower with a dude and in bed I didn't see nothing posted about him?

Real world always has some gay guy/girl on it.

jelli said:

The little spanish or white guy was in the shower with a dude and in bed I didn't see nothing posted about him?

I couldn't handle that one either. If someone had started a thread, I probably would have posted the same thang....It jus' ain't nat'ual

jelli said:

And also because he is black and this is the HBCU site, plus he also attended FAMU.

I have disdain because he is trying be hard, but he is a queer. He is all emotional one second, then acting like he is going to knuck. He needs to sit his azz down somewhere. I think he lost his ghetto pass when he took the white people to the hood for shock value. I don't see how he has any street cred at all beyond being black and from a major city in the south..

And who the hell are these boys he always talks about? I wonder do they have limp wrist syndrome like he does? I think it is deplorable that he tried to be downlow while at FAMU...

*barfs*

jelli said:

NO .................... he could be GREEN and I still would not watch.

Why?

Because he is a fake arse CRIT.

The first episodes I watched, he is running around the house, wanting to confess, I'm gay this and gay that, but everytime he go outside the house in public view, the FIRST MF HE GRABS, HOLDING HANDS, HUGGIN UP ON ARE THE WOMEN IN THE HOUSE.

And like I said, THEY NEVER PUT BROTHERS ON THIS SHOW THAT REP ME. There is always something. :what:

If you gay ........................... BE GAY. Ain't no HALF-WAY. BI-SEXUAL and DOWN-LOW ARE TERM's I DON'T EVEN THINK SHOULD EXIST. Fool's like him need to stop covering up. :alicia:

jstate83 said:
And like I said, THEY NEVER PUT BROTHERS ON THIS SHOW THAT REP ME. There is always something. :what:

Who wants to see a person who can eat anything they want and NOT GAIN A POUND!!! :angry:

Ahhh...what is a Crit? :xeye:

Don't hate ................... :D
...............and BTW .............. Late Lunch .......STAMPS BURGER WITH EVERYTHING and ONION RINGS.
:goof: :goof:

jstate83 said:
Don't hate ................... :D
...............and BTW .............. Late Lunch .......STAMPS BURGER WITH EVERYTHING and ONION RINGS.
:goof: :goof:

:splat:

What's a Crit?

Jax1906 said:
Is he a Mason, Kappa, Que, Sigma or Iota??

That dude IS and WILL NEVER be a QUE

He's a perfect candidate for A-Phi-A though.

*evil grin* J/K peeps, dont get your pledge draws in a bunch.
IF he is a MASON why cant he represent? Im not a MASON, so I dont know anything about that organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back