The real truth about FAMU!

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
I am not going to use any pictures, or crazy fonts, or any other method to smack you FAM. Instead, I am just going to tell you how I really feel. Before I started this post I had to decide if I was going to put this on the sports board or the smack board, because what I am about to tell you is just plain ole truth...but I am still going to smack your arses in the process.

The real truth is that you suck. I mean you really suck! Anybody who is ranked among the top 25 in the nation, but struggles to beat teams like Del State and Morgan State sucks!

Anybody who has a QB who looks and plays like Quinn Grey sucks!

Anybody who has a coach with a name like Billy Joe (who just happens to look like Florida Evans) sucks!

Anybody who has football team with the school colors of Orange and Green sucks!

I mean Dude, it seems like everytime we play you sorry arses, some kind of record is set or broken. For example...

Remember the year 1982? In Yankee Stadium? We kicked yalls azzes up and down the field. Hollis Brent had a dayum field day throwing the ball to Trumaine Johnson. It wasn't enough that we beat yalls azzes 43-21, but it just so happened that the Legend Eddie Robinson got his 300th career victory that night.

Remember the year 1992? We put a foot in yalls azzes twice in the same year...on your home field both times! I am sure this was the 1st time in the history of BCF that a school lost to another school twice in the same year. That has to be some kind of record.

Oh and lets not forget last year...2000! The year we exposed your fraud azzes! That was the year you were ranked in the top 10 in the nation. You brought in that fraud azz GCO... (Goat Cheese Offense). You brought in that fraud azz QB who had not thrown a INT the entire year. And you brought in that fraud azz WR that was suppose to be a "RAC" boy named "Nutley". Remember? Instead, your QB threw something like 20 interceptions, and the only thing that "Nutley" could "RAC up" was dropped passes.

Dayum...I almost forgot, history was made again that night! Some WR named Scotty Anderson set a Circle City Classic and Greatness school record for the longest pass play from scrimmage for a TD. 98 yards!!!! I am almost willing to bet that it set a FAMU record for longest pass play scored by an opponent too!

Why do we even bother to play you? I mean the only thing we look forward to when we play you is rewriting our record books.

You are truly garbage!

You are nothing but frauds!

One more thing...Jacquay Nunnally was a fruad too! Anyone who can break the record of the greatest WR in all of football (a former SWAC player), and not be playing on Sundays is a fraud!

FAMU...its your azz come Saturday!

The most overrated football program in BCF. The rattlers are the biggest frauds since Milli Vanilli. Yall play up in the weak azz MEAC conference and then you put up guady numbers against inferior teams to inflate your stats and match Billy Joe's ego. When you finally worked up enuff nerve to get on the field with real GREATNESS, your azzes got had like residents of your infamous Tucker Hall.

Get ready to get skint again this year...we enjoy snatching your azzes down from that fraudalent ranking. You ain't worthy of no Top 25 ranking. Prepare to get your azzes handed to you...AGAIN!

Big and G:

Can't say it uhh? Then I'll say it for you.

Number 9 in the country!
Unbeaten
2-0
Leading the MEAC
Defending MEAC champion
Averaging 30 points a game!
HBCU's premier Quarterback!
Loaded on offense!

That's right, the Mighty FAMU Rattlers!

Grambling finally gets to play somebody that's very D@#M GOOD!

Originally posted by Rattlermania

<h1>Bhwaaaaaaaaaaaa ha haha hahaha hahahah ahahaha hahahah ahahahahah ahahahahahahahahah ahahahah ahahaha hahahaha hahaha hahahaha</h1>

G:
I see you have heard of Quinn Gray!
For the life of me, I can't name Grambling's QB.

Let me see----Is in Doug Williams?
Ask anybody else and you will get the same answer.

You should be embarASSed that you don't know who our QB is. I know almost all starting QB's in BCF. That just lets me know that you are not the person that I want to smack with because you know as much about football as my phat arse knows about Jenny Craig.

Where is Rat Mac, Sosa, True Rat....or anybody that knows some football.

Hell I would even take Molly, BIR, or any of the other FAMU women smackers right about now.....

This is Sad....and I refuse to smack <font size = 1>smalltime</font> snakes!

GSU by 17. You frauds will be exposed again!

It don't matter if you heard of him or not, but he is the same QB that threw that 98 yard bomb against you on last year. The WR he threw it too, plays on Sundays. What about Nunnally?

I MUST SAY FAMU IS IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING TO REAL FOOTBALL SATURDAY.I WATCHED THAT TAPE ALL SUMMER. ALL I SAW WAS A QB WHO CANNOT THINK AND A BUNCH RECYCLED RECEIVERS.THIS COULD BE GOOD OR UGLY .I PICK UGLY.
GRAM 45
FAMU 10
TOO MUCH GOOD BLOCKING FORM THE O-LINE. AFTER WHAT I SAW SATURDAY. THEY BLOCK AGAINST THE THEN BEST D-LINE IN THE SWAC OR 1-AA. LAST YEAR WITH A NOT AS POWERFUL RUCSHING ATTACK GRAM STILL RUSHED WELL. WHAT WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR.HILL 200 YDS. SHANKLIN 120 YDS. REC. 95
HYMES IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO SCOTTY SO WHAT . LIKE I SAID ALL SUMMER AND SPRING. THYRON.CHRIS ,ELLIS ., AND LEVI. LEVI BARELY TOCHED THE BALL LAST WEEK.UH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK SUGE !!!

I was not going to smack GSU out of respect for what happened on Tuesday. But ya'll Louisana ghetto-backwards-SWAP ARSE Country KITTIES repects not JACK ISHT!!!.
Bring that SMACK talk to the MEACFANS PAGE on friday. We got something for the SWAPY GRAMPAX GIRLS.......

COME GET SOME PUNK !!!! GET SOME !!!!!
:emlaugh: :redhot: :mad:

**fell da phugg out**

Originally posted by Suge
you know as much about football as my phat arse knows about Jenny Craig.

Now this is hilarious......

:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Rattlermania
Big and G:

HUH? HUH? :redhot:

Grambling please please please please kick their ass for that STUPID ass statement alone.

I might not know who the best QB is, but I damn sure know who it aint

Quinn Gray maight be the best offensive linemen in BCF. He looks like Nate Newton. If you want a clue who the best is, you might want to read the signature.

:steppin out:

Grambling, you can try turning the lights off in Cinncy too but it won't help.

Because FAMU is going to light y'all sorry (arses) up.

With what?? The band? The Marching 100 is the only real thing that comes out of FAMU during the football season. I rather watch them than the football team any day.!!!!

This is FAMU football team:
:)

This is GSU GREATNESS:
:flamethro

This is FAMU after the GREATNESS attack:
:flamethro :splat:

hummmm...

Well unfortunately, the game was not played...

So until next year, your SMACK has no substance!!!

:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p
COLLEGE OF LOVE AND CHARITY...

yall thought i was gone

*singing* WE AIN'T GOING NOWHERE, WE AIN'T GOING NOWHERE, WE CAN'T BE STOPPED...

Back