THE PLAYER..............

LoyalTigress

Lovejones
Is anyone watching this show? I couldn't believe she threw Jason out in the middle of nowhere last night and just straight up told him his was game was weak and he was wasting her time. What are yall thoughts on Chyno's game?
Marvin seems hmmm...... I'm not gonna think out loud just yet, but let me get some feedback on Marvin's mannerism. :shh:

I watched...I don't like the Octopus dude (hands on everyone)....He should go.

Oh!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Marvin=Graduated Summa Cum Laude from The Original School of Arrogance! :slap:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I watch it. All the guys on this show don't have any game what so ever.In defense of Marvin, he needs that air of arrogance because he is an attorney.Can't be stepping in a court room with a wimp mentality.But he need some work though when it come to ladies. He just have to learn how turn it down when it comes to romancing women. And that will come with age. :hat:

For me though I would not be stepping to Dawn. I would be stepping to the sistah.I Forgot her name but she is fine.

:topic:
The music at the beginning of the show is pretty good.

pbla said:
For me though I would not be stepping to Dawn. I would stepping to the sistah.I Forgot her name but she is fine.

I happened to watch the show because a friend told me to turn and watch these women killin these dudes in basketball. It was actually a pretty good show.

I'm in agreeance with you though PBLA. I thought the same thing when I initially saw her. I would have been voted off the first week because I would have been on the sista.

Venom Skywalker said:
I'm in agreeance with you though PBLA. I thought the same thing when I initially saw her. I would have been voted off the first week because I would have been on the sista.

Chyno was on the sister too! So he agrees with you.

As for Marvin, I can see what y'all are saying. He needs that arrogance in his profession somewhat! He kinda explained it when he told Dawn that he walks a fine line but it is more confidence to him and he is proud of it.

Venom Skywalker said:
I happened to watch the show because a friend told me to turn and watch these women killin these dudes in basketball.

That shat was funny as hell. I bet sistah girl had to put her hand in ice after the game because she was slapping everything that went up.

This show is tired...but it is like a train wreck. :lol: All these guys are played out if you ask me. :retard:

Yeah, their games are a little weak but hopefully since they saw what happen this week; they'll step their game up a bit. The Detroit Shock was no joke huh. Those girls were hooping!! They need some real sistahs on there to choose the Player.

J4J said:
Oh!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Marvin=Graduated Summa Cum Laude from The Original School of Arrogance! :slap:

Is Marvin that pea-head looking boy? Dude looks gay to me.

I saw the first show, and all them guys look pretty lame ---- including the girl who they trying to run up after.

J4J said:
Chyno was on the sister too! So he agrees with you.

Didnt catch that part but maybe that's why she tried to get the dude voted off and look so POed when Dawn picked the other dude. Trying to get her swerve on off camera on the low. :D

Marvin the lawyer got the boot. If these guys were trying to step to some real sistahs, they will get shot down. :saw:

Last night both of Dawn's friends(Ananda and Jinelle) chose Chyno to be eliminated. Dawn was pissed off to the highest level of pisstivity. She chewed her girls out for picking him as the only one to be eliminated. Dawn had really fallen for Chyno, she stormed of the stage she and refused to cut him so that left the power to Jinelle and Ananda to cut Chyno from the show. Last night show was the best. I must admit, I have to give last night show high marks and I'm very critical of the show.

Yeah, I've been watching the show...........last nightwas funnyas heck! Chyno couldn't plead his case AT ALL! Point blank he was wrong and baby girlwas mad at him for acting as such cause she had fallen for that boy! When I saw them in the bubble bath I knew it was OVAH!

BTW- I love the way she tells them "Don't hate the player, hate the game. Game ovah playa!" :tup:

My whole thing is, why would a bunch of guys, especially brothas, subject themselves to this scenario? :xeye: I particularly dislike the end where the two "rejects" get to beg their way back into the game...on a national TV show. :retard: If she don't want me, I'm like "peace out"!!! ...that is unless she's Gabrielle Union or Sanaa Lathan. :ebrow:

By the way, 'sup SWAC board? I'm new to the scene.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I missed the show Vinita. But this show is called "The Player".

As everyone has stated, several guys who are proported to be "players", are challenged to make Dawn like him. She's very critical of them. It is a game/reality show but much better than the bachelor. The bachelor is all to serious...This one does not push folks to get married. Plus, Dawn has two of her girlfriends there to help her eliminate the duds....errr dudes who are not Player material....

She fell for Chyno. I didn't like him.

JSTUS said:
What station and what day and time does it come on?

UPN on Wednseday nights 8PM cst. This Wednesday is the last night. They show the previous week show on Tuesday's at 8 pm CST.

I got sucked up into watching this show last Wed.

Man this cats are so LAME. Why the L would I beg to be back on the show. Im not about to go out like that on National TV. Like Amethyst said, its like a Trainwreck.

Lame azz cats looking like fools. :xeye:

BandFan said:
I got sucked up into watching this show last Wed.

Man this cats are so LAME. Why the L would I beg to be back on the show. Im not about to go out like that on National TV. Like Amethyst said, its like a Trainwreck.

Lame azz cats looking like fools. :xeye:

I like to watch Ananda. That's one sistah I would have to step too. I love her little snobish attitude; I think it's so cute. :bump:

****, if you chose to cut me, no prob. And AIN'T now way I'm gonna grovel on national tv to get back in your good graces. **** THAT!!!!

Besides if you're a player, well in the truest sense, as some say, you wouldn't be doing it anyway cause will continue to play.

Somebody goofed at UPN. They did not show where the last 3 participants took Dawn to their hometown. On last night's show, it was just 2 players left Acie and JJ.

WEll it ended like it should have.

JJ kept talking about "It's coming from my heart......it's my true feelings straight from my heart!" Ain't not true playa gone commit his true feelings and say that IT's coming from his HEART! That just ain't playa attitude.

Acie- he was a cutie. When JJ described Acie being practical and not being sincere- HELLO~ that's a playa. If Acie would have choose to give up his life style to be with ole girl I would have been shocked. I was wondering what and why he was acting like his decision was soo hard. I guess he was contemplating what answer the producers wanted to hear?!?! lol. Needless to say he did right and got a PHAT ride and old girl reinforced she was glad he didn't pick her cause she was a player too. (DUH after she's gone through 15+ something some men)

All in all, that show as cute and so was Acie! When the caddy came around he was like "That's Trill.....!" I knew he had to be from the south! :bump:

Back